Ch10 Concern

Jungkook went to the quarters in the evening, holding a blanket.
"Come in, Baby Koo koo"
The Grimm told shuffling around. He is cleaning his room. Jungkook stood there awkwardly. The Grimm doesn't have his veil.
Jungkook looked around nervously.
"Come stand here"
Jungkook went to the spot beside bed. The Grimm got the leash. He gently took the blanket away from Jungkook's hands. Jungkook just stood there staring at the Grimm's face. He is pushed near the bed into kneeling position. The Grimm kneeled along with him and tied his left hand to the bed post.
"This is punishment, little one. No blanket for you." he told leaning forward a bit. Jungkook just stared at his eyes.
"The blanket is for you. You seemed rather cold yesterday night" Jungkook jested. He is baffled at his own bravery. The Grimm's face is doing things to him.
Ohh no. He is going to kill me a second time.
The reaper gave a small chuckle. He put a hand close to Jungkook on the bed intimidatingly and leaned more closer.
"And you just earned another punishment" he said raising an eyebrow. Jungkook looked at his face like a kid looked at the candy, unblinking and with wide eyes. He slowly raised his hand near the Grimm's face.
"M-May I?" he asked in a small voice.
The Grimm looked at his hands and at his eyes. He understood as he gave a small nod, leaned forward, closed his eyes and offered his face. Jungkook first touched his cheeks. He slowly moved his thumb on the cheekbone, then to the hollow of his left eye. He traced his fingers on the eyebrows to the side of his temple. He then brought his fingers to the Grimm's lips feeling the soft skin.
"You're b-beautiful.." he murmered in awe.
"Boo!" The Grimm whispered in his deep voice. Jungkook jumped in alert and quickly relaxed.
"...and scary" he went back to the cheek and cupped his jaw with his little hand. He stroked the Grimm's jaw with his thumb finger.
"You are incredibly brave today and in a load of deep trouble " the Grimm whispered opening his eyes and creasing his eyebrows. Jungkook moved his fingers on to the Grimm's temple uncreasing them. The Grimm looked at him sharply creasing them again. Jungkook used his thumb and index finger to uncrease them again.
What made you so cold?
He wondered. The Grimm frowned again clenching his jaw. Jungkook moved forward and gave a small kiss in middle of Master's eyebrows uncreasing them. The Grimm looked at him surprised. Jungkook widened his eyes at what he did. He felt scared but not sorry at all.
The Grimm stared at him for a few fleeting moments before he dropped his head on to Jungkook's chest and brought his hands around Jungkook's waist.
"You are not supposed to do that, little one. You'r only digging your hole deeper" he said as he pushed his fingers inside Jungkook's shirt touching his soft skin. Jungkook jumped at the contact.
He put his hands around the reaper's head and hugged it to his chest, the soft hair touching Jungkook's neck.
"Why aren't you nice to anyone?" he whispered slowly.
The Grimm drew cicles on Jungkook's back as he slowly moved his hand up and down.
He gave a small laugh.
"You are only adding more and more to your punishment"
"Oh yeah? B-But you..you were touching me too a-and allowing me to..to do this" Jungkook raised his chin.
"I can do whatever I want. You can't" he told as he got up breaking away from Jungkook's arms. He pulled him close by his bum. Jungkook blushed as the reaper cupped his bum.
His chest is soo broad.
Jungkook put his hand on V's chest and felt it moving his hand up and down.
V smirked.
"Your playing a dangerous game, little one" he caught Jungkook's hand and stopped him.
"B-But you like it"
"How many trips to darkness is it? One? Two? I lost count" he asked.
"Wha-" Jungkook lost his voice.
Not the darkness..
"Lets do three" he said to Jungkook. Jungkook felt nervous. His courage dissipated instantly.
"N-No, Sorry" he told in a small voice taking his hands off the reaper.
"What is it? Say it louder"
"I'm sorry. D-Don't send me into the darkness" he asked, V's thumb still moving on top of his hip.
"Baby Jungkook, you have to be taught a lesson or two. That attitude of yours needs serious toning down"
Jungkook looked at him with tears in his eyes. V's fingers traced his hip delicately.
"P-Please..I'm..I'm so sorry...not the darkness..Please don't send me into darkness. It's scary. Master V, p-please d-don't.." he put his hands together infront pleading the Grimm. The Grimm broke into an evil smile.
"How about one trip?" he patted lightly on his bum and dragged a nail on the skin. Jungkook melted in his hands.
"Mhm..p-please, pleh ease d-don't punish me. I-I can't..." he pleaded catching the Grimm's collar controling his moans.
"You dare talk back again?" he whispered in Jungkook's ear.
"N-no reaper sir" Jungkook whimpered.
The Grimm let go off him slowly and Jungkook relaxed.
"Good night baby koo koo" he said as he laid down on the bed sleeping. Jungkook took his time to come down from the high. He took deep breaths. Jungkook looked at the blanket he brought right on the bed in his reach. He chewed his lips wondering if he should use it. He laid down on the floor slowly hugging himself. He shivered as the cold crawled onto him from the floor.
Why does he cover up such a beautiful face?
He tried to sleep despite the cold pricking his body. His teeth clattered as he controlled the chills and tried to sleep. He drifted into sleep only to be woken up by a gust of cold breeze from the window.
He screamed when he saw the Grimm staring at him from above the bed.
He is enjoying this
..sadist!!
"I forgot to say Thanks. Thanks for the blanket koo koo" the Grimm smiled, covering himself with it. Jungkook felt like crying. Tears welled up in his eyes. He looked at the Grimm and blanket with teary eyes.
"Y-You are s-suppossed to take care of us..baby reapers..not bully us..you are a bully" he said hurt by the Grimm's actions.
A tear rolled past his eye.
The Grimm got up placing his feet down on the floor and Jungkook scrambled back as far as the leash allowed. The Grimm caught the leash and pulled Jungkook close.
"N-No.."
Fear bubbled up inside him as the Grimm harshly tugged the leash. He whimpered when the Grimm placed his hand on his cheek and cupped his face.
"Are you cold baby Koo koo?"
"Y-Yes.." Jungkook shivered, his hands tightly fisted.
The Grimm lifted him and pushed him on the bed harshly. Jungkook held his breath closing his eyes. Jungkook felt the blanket around him. The Grimm put it around him. He opened his eyes slowly.
"Warm?"
Jungkook stared at the Grimm. The Grimm is angry. But surprisingly, he found the face so kind.
Jungkook nodded staring into the Grimm's eyes that displayed slight concern.
It's true...something made him cruel....
The Grimm pushed his head lightly.
"What I do with my baby reapers is my wish. I will bully them, kick them and punish them if they don't listen to me. They are all mine" he said as he turned away and went back to sleep.
Jungkook stared at him.
Is he hurt by my words??
He moved near the end of the bed and slept without disturbing the reaper.