|| 4 ||

Nonso watched as Fiyin walked around the desks explaining and then writing on the board. He had almost forgotten that she was a prefect.

And prefects were extremely intelligent. She was surprisingly patient with them and even joked a lot wit them. Nonso sighed as he stared at her. He had no idea how much time she had left.

Fiyin sighed as she dropped the marker "Does everyone understand?" She asked.

"Yesss"

"Thank you Snr Fiyinnnnnnnnn" they chorused and Fiyin smiled.

"Can we do something fun now?"

Fiyin smiled and nodded "Of course. What do you want to do?" She asked.

"Tell us how it feels to be a Senior" a girl said excitedly and Fiyin laughed.

"A senior?" She asked.

"Yes"

"Well. Its nothing big if you ask me although IRS kind of cool. You feel big and you feel like you can't start breaking rules but trust me when I say its real but its way more beyond that" Fiyin said.

"You get more responsibilities and you get more mature. You see life in a broader view and things get complicated" Fiyin said and everyone sighed.

"That's nothing fun" Nonso said as he stood up.

"Let's do something else" Nonso said as he smiled at them.

Fiyin looked at Nonso weirdly before she walked back to an empty seat. She yawned as she turned sideways and looked away to find a girl looking at her.

"You don't like Snr Nonso do you?" She asked as she laughed lightly and Fiyin grinned at her.

"Not even one bit" Fiyin said.

"Nonso was Imisi's partner?" Imem asked and Fiyin nodded.

"Why do I have feeling she did that intentionally?" Eri asked and Fiyin sneered.

"She obviously did it intentionally" Fiyin said as she folded her hands.

"She's on the black list now" Fiyin added and Imem nodded.

"I agree" Imem said and Fiyin rubbed her forehead.

"I didn't know Nonso could be that funny" Fiyin said as she chuckled.

"So you think he's funny?" Imem asked and Fiyin burst into laughter.

"I don't like your crush. Take a chill pill" Fiyin said and the girls burst into laughter.

Fiyin folded her arms as Imisi and Aaron approached them. Aaron wore an helpless smile upon seeing Fiyin.

"You knew Nonso was Imisi's partner didn't you?" Fiyin asked starightforwardely and Aaron rubbed his forehead.

Fiyin then turned to Imisi with a frown "Why didn't you say Nonso was your partner? You know clearly that we don't get along. What were you trying to do?" Fiyin asked.

"I'm sorry. What I wanted to talk to Aaron was kinda important so I forgot all about it. I apologise" Imisi said with a small smile.

"Sorry, I'm not accepting your apology" Fiyin said as Aaron grabbed Fiyin's shoulders.

"I'm sorry. Its my fault. I didn't hear anything that happened. That means you guys got along well bah?" Aaron asked and Fiyin snickered.

"Were you hoping you would hear something?" Fiyin asked as she shook Aaron's hands off.

"You are annoying" she added as she walked away. Eri hurried after her immediately.

"You should have told her at least. She would have prepared herself for it" Imem said as she nodded at Aaron.

"See you tomorrow" she said and Aaron rubbed his forehead.

"I'm sorry for asking you not to tell her. I thought they would be able to manage well" Imisi said as she pursed her lips.

"Its okay" Aaron said as she watched Imem grab Fiyin's shoulders and how Fiyin pushed her away. He chuckled slowly.

"She's so stubborn" Aaron said and Imisi clenched her fists.

Fiyin got home and saw a slightly old woman in the seating room and hurried inside the house.

"Grandma? What are you doing here?" Fiyin asked and the old woman looked at her weirdly.

"Are you asking me what I am doing in my daughter's house? What happened to your manners?" The old woman asked and Fiyin swallowed her saliva.

"Good evening ma" Fiyin greeted.

"How are you?" Her grandma asked.

"Fine ma" Fiyin replied as she walked up to the stairs to her room.

She wondered what her grandma was up to. She didn't visit them just anyhow, she had time that she came and all. With her grandma in the house, it was bound to be dramatic.

"Arrrrgh.... " Fiyin whined as she grabbed her phone that she had placed on the table before she went to school. She put on her data and proceeded to remove her clothes.

She carefully removed her uniform before changing into a casual dress. She then walked up the table and grabbed her phone.

Aaron had sent a voice note while Imisi had apologized again and Fiyin blocked her without thinking twice.

Slipping the phone into her pocket, Fiyin walked towards her mom's room and opened the door. The amount of boxes in the room made her run downstairs quickly.

"Grandma, are you going to start living with us now?" Fiyin asked horror on her face.

"Yes. The village life is getting boring. Any problem?" She asked.

"No problems grandma" Fiyin said as she held her head and walked into the kitchen.

"Good evening ma" Fiyin greeted as she looked her mom.

"How are you Fiyin? I hope you are better" Mrs Alade replied.

"Why is grandma going to start to live with us? Even if the village life was boring she could and stay for a few days but she's gonna live here from now on, this is not a joke" Fiyin said and Mrs Alade shrugged.

"She's my mother. Is there any problem with her trying to live with her children?" Mrs Alade asked.

"And grandchildren mom" Fiyin said as she helped her mom transfer the pot from the fire.

"So? Its even better. You can get to know her more, get closer to your granny. And you know Fiyin, your grandmother isn't that bad" Mrs Alade said with a small smile.

"Listening to you say she isn't that bad tells me how worse she is. This is hell" Fiyin said and scoffed.

"The rapture hasn't happened yet. We are still on earth" Mrs Alade said as Fiyin stared at her blankly.

"Its just an expression mom"