Ch.3

Dipper and Mabel went to Gideon's house and the sight of his house made their stomachs churn. Before they got to the door Gideon opened it "Hello Mabel my sweet... Dipper Pines" he said in a hateful way. A familiar woman's voice asked "Who is it sweety?" and then Pacifica came out from the kitchen. Pacifica leered at Mabel and then Dipper. "Hello Pacifica" Mabel said "I didn't know the freak show came back to town" Pacifica said. "Ladies, calm down we can settle our differences" Gideon said, Dipper didn't respond nicely to that "Says the one that destroyed half the town to find the journal" "You shouldn't be talking boy, you ruined my love life" Gideon said. They all started yelling at each other frantically trying to blame one another for no reason. Dipper said that it's all Gideon's fault that Stan died. Bill came our of nowhere "I need a place to start my planning for the apocalypse" "No way!" Gideon exclaimed "You failed me when I asked for the safe code and you are the one that nearly killed my love in the dreamscape!". "Don't sweat it kid it was a mistake and on the bright side Mabel is a total incest bitch" "YOU TAKE RHAT BACK YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Dipper yelled. Mabel started to get red out of anger and embaressment "Dipper you mind as well not fake it we do have feelings for each other after all" Mabel said with confidence, Pacifica and Gideon were disgusted, "You love your own brother?!" Gideon and Pacifica said.