Ch.1

It was a hot summer day for Gravity Falls Oregon but the Pines dealt with it. The Pines twins were now 20 and, unfortunately, Grunkle Stan passed away two years ago. Mabel as usual was playing around with waddles and Dipper was reading all the numbered books he gained from Stan's death. Dipper looked at Mabel with his usual smile he always used when looking at his twin, but something was different about his normal brotherly feelings. He was more attracted to her but when Mabel noticed him staring at her in a funny way she said "Dipper wh... what are you looking at?" He snapped out of it and responded "Huh? Oh nothing.". But Mabel wasn't the gullible 12 year old he took her for anymore and she new he wasn't staring at 'nothing' but she got questionable "Oh Dipping Sauce your not going to get away with your nothing excuse anymore." she went over to his bed he had a confused look and then she started tickling him. "What were you looking at? What are you looking at?" Mabel said Dipper was laughing so hard he could barely breath, but he finally gave up and said "You... I was looking at you". Mabel wasn't that shocked because he always looked at her but she knew something was off about his normal stare, she couldn't quite put her finger on it though. The next day Dipper was up early taking a shower and when Mabel heard the running water she wondered why Dipper was up so she knocked on the bathroom door Dipper didn't hear her knocks Mabel entered the steaming room. She saw Dipper singing Disco Girl by Baba "Don't come in!" Dipper began to blush not because of embarrassment but because he was only wearing a towel and Mabel was there, she laughed and Dipper became angry " Get out Mabel!" he yelled so she left laughing. Dipper thought to himself 'I liked her being in here but she's my twin sister how can I like my own sister' he was confused and he finally came out of the bathroom to get dressed. When the twins had breakfast Dipper and Mabel walked out to the town to have fun at the fair that was just set up. There was a long line to get in so they decided to go to the ice cream shop near the fair, Dipper and Mabel were having ice cream when Dipper liked that he was having ice cream with his sister alone but he snapped out of it and asked a stupid question "Who do you love Mabel?" Dipper realizing what he had just said thought 'Dammit what in the world did I just say' Mabel said something but Dipper was more worried on what he said so he nodded and acted like he was listening. When Mabel noticed he was worried she asked "What's wrong Dip?" he said "Nothing, what are you talking about?" Mabel responded "Dipper you can tell me anything you know.". Dipper said "Yeah I know." When the line shortened they took there spot and talked, when they got in finally the first ride they took was the roller coaster. After a long day at the fair they decided on the Ferris wheel and Dipper thought it was the perfect time to tell her his true feelings but when it stopped and they were at the top Dipper got worried about what she would say or do if he confessed.