Part 1. Daily basis

Description:
(Y/N) = (Your Name)
(N/N) = (Nick Name)
Italic Word's = (Say in mind) or (Though In mind)
(#You can start the music from here or at the of the episode).

Los Angeles,California.
11.43 PM (almost midnight)
(Y/N) PoV.
(#FlashBack start)
     I disowned by my family at the age of 6 to the "TNI Naval Commando Corps" because of Grandfather is a WW2 Veteran that become the "War Hero" at that time and because of my deceased father that also a soldier with rank "Captain" in the Indonesia Navy. After that, I force myself to be a survivor and that's why I always sended to many different Military force's besides TNI.

     After the "5 Great Path of War", The UN decided to force me to quit the Military and I become one of the Youngest Veteran of all time. But, the UN look like didn't give me the life that a veteran should have in the first place. They (#The UN) just throw me away like my efforts and My fallen squad is just a lost cause.
(#Flashback end)

(#Back to reality)
-) 6 month after the drop out.
     6 months After the UN decided to force me to quit the Military, I make a living/money by becoming a Taxi driver by day and street racing at night, street fighter at weekend. The Taxi Company called "Call and Cab" and the boss were kindly enough to give me a early-license and let me borrow one of his personal ride for me, so I can work until I buy my own personal ride for racing.
-) The ride (Y/N) borrow from The boss:
1.) 2011 Toyota Corrola.

Price: $15,000(In 2011), $6,190-$7

Price: $15,000(In 2011), $6,190-$7.200(In 2016-now)
With 5-speed transmission manual 180HP 1.8L 1ZZ-GE with Petrol and FWD layout.

-) And (Y/N) personal ride for racing:
1.) The Seventh generation Toyota Celica.
Before modified:

Price:$5,0006 speed manual transmission, FWD layout and 211Hp 1

Price:$5,000
6 speed manual transmission, FWD layout and 211Hp 1.8L 2ZZ-GE engine.

After modified.
The body kit:

The Vinyl:

With 6 speed Manual Transmission and FWD layout, (Y/N) can produce 800HP 2

With 6 speed Manual Transmission and FWD layout, (Y/N) can produce 800HP 2.7L 2ZZ-GE engine with 8.100 RPM, Hand-made plus some spare-part from junkyard and also 50 lb nitrous tank that cost $8.000-$9.000 or possible more(#The money earned from Street Fight and Street Race).

-) (1 Year after kicked out from the military)
Still (Y/N) PoV.
     The boss out of nowhere just send my personal data to highschool, so I have to go to school every day to make sure I have high school graduation letter.

"Why now, out of nowhere...??? I can't go to work like this." - Say (Y/N) with annoyed tone.

"I know you work your way through in this job, and you have Elementary school diploma also Junior high school diploma but you don't have a highschool diploma and college diploma (#PhD). Also, Don't think I don't what you have done at Night and Weekend. I do this for what you have done for this Taxi Company. You raised this Company fame to become one of the best Taxi Company in just one year prior and every month to year income raise to 5-7% from last year. Think it's my kindness of heart, (N/N). You will go to highschool the day after tomorrow. So, be ready and Happy Birthday,(N/N)"-Say the Boss to (Y/N).

"This going to be a long day"- Say (Y/N) in mind.

(#Time skip by (Y/N) winning street fight because it's weekend and earn him $5,000 for winning + $2,500 for bonus round).

-) The first day of school.
     The Highschool name is "Golden Globes Breaker" Highschool. It's the Highschool for daughters of aristocrat, rich family, and higher-up people. Every Single male student here are a "bachelor" or so-called "Servant" to paired with one of the aristocrat daughters. So, basically one daughter with one male bachelor.

(Y/N) PoV.
     (Y/N) just got a message from the Boss and it says:
"The other reason why I decided to force you to the highschool, not only because you need highschool diploma, my thanks that you increase the company value, and as your birthday present, but also because to pay my old debt to a old friend. So, at the time you entered the highschool, you will be paired with one of the Youngest yet the most famous one with barbaric visionary and it's beautiful looks, Hwa Hong Nan from Hwa family, an Military family and aristocrat from North Korea. Once again, thanks for everything, (N/N). Sign, Your own big boss of "Call and Cab" company."

     Just realized that he will become a "Bachelor" or so-called "servant" and will be paired with
The Daughter of the deadliest North Korea Military Family. (Y/N) is pissed off that the boss has set him up and say, "For Highschool Diploma MY ASS....!!!!! YOU JUST SELL ME OUT, YOU BLOODY BASTARD....!!!!!!!!!!!".

Author Note:
*I know it's a short Chapter for a beginning but I hope I can make more longer because I have a Plan for this story/book. It just hard for me to write it into words and I have a lot busy schedule and also because Covid-19 pandemic and bad Internet Connection. So, Please, bear with me and I will give a better chapter as soon as possible. Thank you for the support.*