Part 4. A Little Payback

Los Angeles, US.
The next morning at Golden Globes Highschool.
(Hong Nan) POV.
"(Y/N) know to make me worried since this morning. He didn't speak/talk, his eyes are terrifying, and can kill someone with only his stare. I think he planning something that outrageous to the bullies."-says in thought.

(Y/N) POV.
"I got the info about everything that The Bullies. All I need is their daily schedule, their basis to execute the plan. I think aiming at the root of the problem will solve everything but I think it will no fun and I will cripple them. I think taking down the goons first without attracting suspicion. That way I think will ease the way to the root."-says in thought.

And Lunch Break came. (Robert Arthur) choose to sit next to me and (Hong Nan) then started the conversation.
- (Robert Arthur): "Look..., I want to say that-....."
- (Y/N): "What...??? You didn't know about last week's bullies and want to say sorry...??? Those People are yours to handle but you force me of all people to do it. This time I won't back down, not after what happened to her".
- (Hong nan): "Yo, don't start anything stupid".
- (Y/N): "Fine".-with a very angry tone.

     After Lunch, Hong Nan and I leave the cafeteria. I ask (Hong Nan) to go to the nearest gym from the apartment to train and not to forget about making a simple music video and motivational video.
     After A few minutes, I saw (Charis) get a beat down by because he still didn't have the experience to defend himself and that's when (Hong Nan) choose to do something that I didn't want not do and that is:
- (Hong Nan): "Go help him."
- (Y/N): "What...???".
- (Hong Nan): "Just stop being a baby and help him."
- (Y/N): "Uuuuggghhhhh.........., Fine, I'll do it."
     With coercion from (Hong Nan), I finally help (Charis) by beating down the students(#all Males) that bully him for money and then, I said:
- (Y/N): "Yah, Jangan jadi lemah dan mau di bully di negara orang, kau disini mewakili Negara kita karena kau punya potensi dan kau di kirim ke sini untuk berkembang untuk menjadi baik." (#It's Indonesian language, (Y/N) motivating (Charis) to be better.)  
- (Charis): "Terima kasih." (#Thank you in Indonesian language.)
-(Y/N): "Tidak perlu berterima kasih kepada ku. Yang kau harus beri tanda terima kasih adalah nyonya (Hong Nan) karena sudah menyuruh ku untuk menolong mu. Lagi pula, kita sama sama orang Indonesian." (#(Y/N) give a tiny lecture to (Charis) and told him to say thank you to (Hong Nan).) 

     Several minutes later, (Charis) give (Michael) a message that me and (Hong Nan) just help him from the bullies. (Michael) is seriously pissed and then, choose to quit the "7 wonder Child" because in the past, he think that (Charis) and himself will be saved from the bullies and will not be threatened because both of them are Asian (#Indonesian are part of South East Asia) but the reality say otherwise which made Me and (Hong Nan) really angry after (Michael) say everything (#With hand gestures).

(#Timeskip because the writer having a hard time.)
     The next day after school, I got a call from the boss about another 2 Indonesian naval corps and that is (Charis) and (Michael). They will going to help things out if something goes wrong.
"Dang..........., big boss, you slick snake. How the hell he got data from the military...??? Damn, this is serious stuff."- I said in my mind.

"I know what their schedule for Monday and Tuesday. Let's see for the whole week, shall we...???."

(#Another Timeskip. So, don't be mad.)
     The next day, I finally decided to ask these (Charis) and (Michael). At first, I thought it was going to be hard to chat with them but they show otherwise. (Charis) is still green, still easy to snap. On the other hand, (Michael) is a very quiet person yet and an expert in his field, only answer with head movements or hand gestures.

(Michael) said with a gestures that said:
"The way you act to Robert is quite rude and the one who did it is not him but Leo and his pairing, will not stay quite about that."