Chapter Two: The Hogwarts Express

Hello duckies!
If you are new or haven't seen a recent chapter of this story, I am completely editing the crap about of this story! 😅
I'll be editing chapter lengths, deleting not so important, boring things about some characters and overall making sure everything is the right grammar (to my ability and knowledge) and liking to me and you all!
Hopefully you enjoy this story and make sure to comment and vote!!

⚠️Major editing on: November 25th, 2021⚠️

Natalia is now going into her third year at Hogwarts. After her first year with discovering the  Sorcerer's Stone with Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger and her second year with the Chamber of Secrets, she doesn't know how to feel about her father escaping Azkaban this year.
At the orphanage, Professor Dumbledore had gone to her, asking if she had anything to do with it. Natalia had no idea he had escaped because she keeps her owl, Hooty, at Harry's house. So she doesn't get any of The Daily Prophets.

(Hooty ^ he is a Tawny Owl)

Natalia is currently sneaking out of the orphanage. No one knows this, but over the summer holidays, Natalia hide her things inside of the orphanage while she stayed outside in her Animagus form, which is a small red fox. She did this because Professor Dumbledore had told Mrs. Anderson that she was getting adopted but that hasn't happened yet. No one knew she was homeless. No one even knew she lived in an orphanage. Not even her best friends, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Jae.

Jae Yang. He's a Slytherin in her year. They meet on the Hogwarts train. First it was only Natalia in a compartment, then Harry came in. Then Ron. Then Jae. Jae come in because the people he was with weren't the best of people and he said that the three of them seemed nice. Hermione came in and told Ron that he had dirt on his nose and fixed Harry's glasses. Hermione also tried to fix Natalia's disaster of hair with all the curls, but that didn't work. She then told Jae to sit up straight because he looked a banana with his slouched back. It was true because he was wearing a yellow jumper.

Even though Jae is in Slytherin, he's a lot different from the rest. He's way nicer than most and has a very caring heart. His nickname is the Good Slytherin.
Don't get Jae wrong, he is in Slytherin for a good reason. He is full of ambition, cunningness, leadership, and resourcefulness like other Slytherins. Yet he doesn't treat half-bloods or Muggle-borns poorly. He treats everyone with respect and smiles. Whenever someone asks why he's so nice he says, "Because my mum raised me well."

Natalia made it outside and she sighed out in relief. She had a proud smile on her face as she walked quietly down the gravel path which lead out to a road. Natalia walked down the old, gravel path for about fifteen minutes in pure silence. The orphanage was quite old, thus forgotten by the people who made the main road. In total, the walk to the main road is about 30 minutes without stopping to look at the beautiful nature around them. Natalia starts to sing a song she remembers her mother sang to her.