Part 3

Isabelle ran for her life, Shinobi Spider was behind her, chasing her. Isabelle climbed a fence gate, but she fell in the other side. And she didn't had time to get up so she ran in her hands and legs down, she started running like an animal. "Isabelle why are you running like that?" Loli asked form inside Isabelle's backpack. She was still in her hat, in her backpack.

"It's because of my incident, I have different instincts now

"It's because of my incident, I have different instincts now. Which means I run like a cheetah." Isabelle explained. "Or any other animal that runs with for legs."

Shinobi Spider was right on Isabelle's tail, until a train was coming by. Isabelle didn't know what to do, then Loli phased out if Isabelle's hat and lifted to the ceiling. Shinobi Spider quickly hid on the said did the walk and waited till the train left. Isabelle got back down, and Loli quickly phased back into the hat and Isabelle ran back in her two legs. She saw another train coming, but this time, she sees the subway station. She managed to run as fast as she can and she jumped to the floor of the station, but she roll on the floor and got back up. She made it through, though some people were surprised she was coming from the tunnel. Isabelle looked back and she didn't see Shinobi Spider. She went up the stairs and was back on the street.

Shinobi Spider was in the subway station, and saw Isabelle go up the stairs. Her eyes glared with frustration. She got on her motorcycle, and went to go hunt down the little girl. Luckily Isabelle hid behind a cone that was sort of a road fixing. Isabelle was safe from Shinobi Spider. But she nervous. She quickly ran back to her aunt's apartment. She went through the window, and fell over.

She took a moment to catch her breath. Loli phased out of Isabelle's hat and breathes heavily. "Racci... No." She said.

"Police!" A voice said as the person opened the door. Loli quickly hid. And Isabelle was shocked who she saw. "Put your hands up- what... Isabelle?"

Isabelle gasped in relief... "Daddy!" Isabelle's father detective Ken Parker made it to Paris. She quickly ran to him. "You came..."

"Yeah of course I came." Ken said as he wraps his arms around his daughter.

"I thought Aunt Lindsay said you would come tomorrow." Isabelle mentioned.

"She did. But the commissioner gave me an early dismissal. So I came early. Lindsay said she left the door unlocked." Ken explained.

"Daddy, I missed you." Isabelle said as tears shed from her eyes.

"It's okay Isabelle, I'm here now. It's okay. You looked scared. What happened?" Ken asked.

"Daddy, have you heard of... Kid Arachnid?" Isabelle asked.

"Yeah I think I have. He's the French superhero wielding some magic jewel." Ken guessed.

"Yeah, he's pretty awesome. Do you like the idea that mom was a superhero?" Isabelle asked.

Ken took a sarcastic blow of air. "Well, I kinda do. I did like reading superhero comic books. And dating a superheroine, I considered myself the luckiest man ever. Although, the police commissioner didn't like vigilantes ever since that the Osbornes did."