Nicole came from the back and looked at Josh.

"Were you really going to kill that man?", Nicole asked.

"Get back to work", Josh said. "Let me know if he comes in again"

Nicole didn't say anything. She knew the type of guy her dad used to be and she knew what he did to Elijah. Of at less she thinks he's the one who killed him but...she never saw him like that.

Josh walked to the back and Nicole walked behind the counter.

A woman walks in. The same woman that Jakobi used to go to from time to time. Christina.

"Hey, is my car ready?", she asked.

"Red, Hyundai?", Nicole asked.

"Yes ma'am", Christina said as she looked around

"I'll have the guys pull it out, our front", Nicole said.

"Thanks and can I speak with the manager?", Christina asked.

"Okay", Nicole said.

Nicole went to get josh first then she went to speak to the other worker. While she did that, Josh came to the front.

"Hey", Josh said as he looked her up and down. "What can I help you with?"

"So, you don't remember me", Christina said.

Josh studied her. "I'm sorry, I don't", he said.

"Christina", she said. "G's ex"

"...oh. You", Josh said.

"Why do you have to say it like that?", she asked.

"Nothing...but what is it that you need?", he asked.

"I've um...ran into your son and he can act like you at times and I need you to check on him", Christina said.

"...it was you? The woman at the house?", Josh asked.

Christina nods.

"How did you you meet him?", Josh asked.

"Long story. I just haven't seen him really since so if you know where he is then please get to the bottom of things", Christina said.

Josh nods.

"Thank you", Christina said.

Suddenly, a worker come from the front door.

"Your car is ready and out front ma'am", he said.

"Oh thank you", Christina said.

The man gave her the keys and walked to the back.

"So, how have you been?", she asked.

"I've been good", Josh said.

"So, who was the lucky woman to get you out of the game?", Christina asked.

"You have your keys and you can go now. Thank you for your business", Josh said.

"And she gave you children", Christina said. "She must have really saw something you"

"What are you trying to say?", Josh asked.

"I'm trying to say that I don't see why she did because you're a no good lying bastard", Christina said.

"What I told G was true and that happened years ago so get over it", Josh said. "If you didn't do what you did, I wouldn't have had to tell him anything"

"I didn't do anything", Christina said.

"Okay, Christina. Goodbye", Josh said.

Christina looked down. "Can I at least know what he's up too now a days?", she asked.

"Married, with a child", Josh said.

"...oh", Christina said. "Well then..."

"Why are you pressed about something that happened so long ago. What you couldn't find a new man? Nobody else wanted your cheating ass??", Josh asked.

"I don't want G back", Christina said.

"So what is it that you want?", Josh asked.

Christina sighed. "Nothing. It's honestly too later now...I mean I haven't been parent of the year so it's not like she'd want to talk to me anyway", Christina said.

"What are you saying?", Josh asked.

"We have a daughter. I told him and I never heard from him. I guess because of you he thought that she wasn't his", Christina said. "After that...I just moved to Georgia and started a new life but...things happened. Bad things and now my daughter hates me"

Josh was quiet.

"...that's the only reason Jakobi was in my home and I saved him. Not because he was son but because he was trying to make things right between me and my daughter", Christina said.

"Clarissa is your daughter?", Josh asked.

"And G's too", Christina said. "You've seen her? Jakobi told me he was bringing her down here"

"How about we talk about this later okay? I need to get back to work", Josh said.

"Oh...okay", Christina said. "I knew you weren't going to be any help"

Josh made a face as Christina left.

Josh shook his head and walked to the back.

TO BE CONTINUED...