FOUR: Talking to Him

A/N

Okay so before you read this I should let you know there is a flashback scene. I changed up the timeline so Tom Riddle goes to Hogwarts the same time Belle's parents do. (along with parents of other characters) Just in case it's confusing lmao.

also if I messed up with the punctuation or grammar tell me :) or not I would probably cry or something..kidding ;)

Also, this chapter includes (slight?) smut
I'M NEW TO WRITING SMUT BUT ILL LEARN.

May I present to you...'Talking to Him'
___________________________________
BELLE MALIUS'S POV

"More like how"

'Deal. Tell me.'

'Tell me when you're ready darling'

We didn't have classes today, so I decided to figure out what to do until the end of the day. That's when I would meet Tom.

***

I was walking in the halls with my head down when suddenly I hit a wall.

No. Not a wall.

Draco Malfoy.

"Careful where you're walking-" He started, raising his voice, then altering when he saw me.

I raised my eyebrows at what he was about to say, "No please Draco, continue. What am I?"

His expression changed as soon as I said that from a nervous look - to confident. Draco smirks. "Oh, I'll tell you what you are, Malius. You're a fucking idiot. That's what you are."

I gave him an annoyed look, but I decided to play along. "Ouch, Malfoy. I thought you were supposed to be nice to me," I said, putting a hand over my heart acting hurt.

He decided to change the subject. "You skipped breakfast," Draco said with no expression.

I scoffed, "Draco, I'm not in the mood for your bullshit."

"Fine. You can go now, Malius," he spat.

I walked away, bumping his shoulder to let him know I won. Not truly, but it's worth it.

The castle was fairly empty to my surprise. Then, suddenly someone with a high pitched voice was calling my name,

"Hey, Belle wait up!"

Parkinson.

Turning around trying to force a smile. I faced the owner of the annoying voice. "Pansy! What are you doing here?" I said, trying to match her fake voice.

"Oh, don't be silly! I've been looking for you, I wanted to know if you'll be sitting with us at lunch?" Parkinson asked hopefully.

To be honest, I don't have an appetite for lunch. Then again, I need something to distract me from my thoughts. Just not her. "I actually have to see someone later, so I can't, sorry."

She just frowned and ran away. Odd one that is.

****

I was now in the Slytherin common room looking at my mum's old yearbook. My eyes landed on her hand in one photo of her, a blonde girl, and a brunette boy. The ring. 'Why does she have the ring from the-'