Chapter : 15 "She still love him"

Start from the beginning

Naira : You really messed a big one this time twinny!

Swara runs her fingers in her hairs due to frustration

Swara : But atleast that mad person should hear me out. Okay leave about calls he's not even replying to my texts. Does anger change his personality this much?

Naira laughs while seeing her bestie shout in anger and pouting

Naira : I am seriously knowing now that Sanskaar can get angry too. Because this man didn't stopped teasing anyone plus never shouted at anyone. But My My he fighted with you. Can't you simply understand how much you mean to him. That your simple actions affects him this much.

Swara pointed her finger at her

Swara : Are you my bestie or his?

Naira : Am stating facts, And moreover he'll call soon. Try to make him understand that time.
But please avoid Sahil as much as you can.

Swara : I am doing it. I don't wanna fight with Sanskaar again on this matter. But never mind leave his topic I'll probably go crazy.
You tell me how's your life going with Kartik?

Naira : Amazing I never thought he would be this romantic after marraige.

Swara kept her coffee down and kept her hand under her chin

Swara : Is it? Well he everytime also looks at you as if you are the only one in the whole world😅
But Naira am also curious for one more thing! Who's more in charge in bed you or Kartik?

Naira gulped the drink while realising her question

Naira : Wait a minute? Since when you started getting interest in all these stuffs?

Swara was about to speak
But Naira realised a thing and didn't let Swara speak

Naira : Oh yeah how can I forget you are also getting married so these type of questions are basics, Isn't it?

Now it was Swara's turn to blush as she pressed her both lips together to hide it

Swara : You're wrong! I was just asking coz I was curious.

Naira laughs out : Tsk tsk it's okay. Well these men are probably more dominant in bed as Kartik is. But Thinking about Sanskaar's personalilty he would be also dominating but I bet you are more than him! Isn't it?

Swara rolled her eyes
Swara : Idk!

Naira slapped her shoulders

Naira : Oh common, your wedding is near don't your mind run wild fantasies like What's gonna happen on wedding night? Or honeymoon! And swara don't talk about honeymoon Kartik really didn't let me sleep any night during those vacations.

And she started narrating her stories while Swara slapped herself in her mind for starting this conversation.

Swara : Naira enough

Naira : Who started?
You should thank me am giving you free advices prior your wedding. You'll actually need it.

Swara : Thank you for your greatness but to remind yoh we still have lots of shopping to do. So if you are fini-

She couldn't complete her sentence as her mobile started ringing indicating it to be Sanskaar.

She was so surpirsed to see his call coming after 2 days. Her eyes widened and her heart started beating faster.