Chapter : 15 "She still love him"

Thanks for all the love and support friends.
I am always grateful to you'll. And my love to those readers who sticked with me since long time. And till now there are my some readers who reads and comment on my both stories Which I appreciate from the bottom of my heart❤

Thank you to all readers (Silent readers, new readers all kinds of readers) for reading my stories
& for bringing smile on my face through your comments. It really means alot even if there are few comments but they are loyal that means alot to me. So really heartfelt thanks and where ever you are in this world which ever place you reside, I hope that you live happily and God solve all your difficult problems which you are facing right now and only happiness take place in all your life.
In Sha Allah.

**********************************

Swara was walking on the road with the same bouquet of roses in her hands.

She didn't cried coz crying would make her feel weak and now she was pretending to be strong. She was trying to make her life normal her life but it was crumbling more and more!

She reached her house after feeling her legs have been sore by walking so much.

She was alerted by many relatives gathered at her house and reality hits her that yeah she's gonna get married in some days.

But she just created misunderstanding with her to be husband.

She tried masking her emotions with a fake smile and greeted all despite being sick and tired with all the mental sufferings she's been suffering.

But our pain don't go unnoticed by our parents.

Shekhar noticed there's something which is bothering Swara as she wasn't looking happy

On the other side,

Sanskaar reached his house way before.
He tried diverting his mind by doing some work on his laptop.
But nothing seemed to work out.

Various types of thoughts gathered his mind,
1 : Swara didn't spoke to him first about meeting that jerk.
2 : Don't she trust me enough to let her know about her life?

3 : Or Did she haven't forget him yet?

The thoughts didn't left his mind even though he cleared his mind saying he trusted her. But there's still 1% chance that she may still not over him yet?

Only this 1 thought made his all declaration of love towards her fail in just moment!

..........................................

The next day,

Sanskaar woke up after having a bad dream.

He didn't knew what was the dream about but he definitely knew it was about Swara and he wasn't happy in that dream.

He checked his mobile which was off.

He was in his thoughts to whether to switch it on or let it be.

After thinking much he left his ego for while and switched his mobile on.
He could see many missed calls and messages from Swara

He opened them to read it

Swara :
"Sanskaar please call me back"
Sent at 11:00pm

" Sanskaar it's definitely misunderstanding let me explain once"
Sent at 11:25 pm