Chapter : 15 "She still love him"

Start from the beginning

"Sanskaar I cannot explain in messages. Call me as soon as you read my message!"
Sent at 12:07 am

"Sanskaar will you be this angry all the time".
Sent at 12:08 am

"I'll seriously kill you if I find you infront of me call me as soon as you saw this message neither I'll kill you for sure!"
Sent at 2:00 am

He laughed reading her last message that She can't be sweet for a longer time.

But then the flashes of yesterday came in his mind. Though he loves her alot but he couldn't make his heart understand this time. He was being stubborn with her for the first time so that she should come to him.

He checked her last seen which was of 2:00 am and got slightly worried for her as she slept so late and he remembered she was having cold.

He thought to message her back but his fingers stopped in midway of typing anything.

He really wanted to know desperately What he mean to her this time? Just a friend or more than that

So he kept his mobile on the bed and went for changing.

Swara's side,

Swara woke up and the first thing she did was to check her messages to see any replies from Sanskaar.

But there was no notification of him.
She checked the messages and found seen on the messages.

She got up on bed angrily and threw her phone on the other side of the bed

Swara's monolouge "I mean I know I did a mistake, Yes I should have informed him before but isn't he going too far? Atleast hear me out first.
But no he's showing his kid signs now!
Seeing my messages but not replying them.
He'll definitely hear a good one when he picks my calls."

She tried calling him twice in a row but he didn't picked it up to which she got a lot more angrier so she thought to let the situation as it is and slept for some more time.
Because she made herself realise that she's officially jobless now. She can relax as much as she needs.

..................................................................

2 days went by,

Both of them were busy with their families with the shopping and preparation but still they stayed without contacting eachother.

But now they both were missing eachother like anything.

Swara was missing his everything. His way of love, care everything. Because for the first time he was angry on her.

Sanskaar on the other side packed his day with photoshoot sessions and family preparations.

He tried his utter level best to ignore her, But it was getting way much harder for him to not miss her.

He now lost the fight with her because now it's been 2 days since they didn't talked and now he need to sort the problem btween them. As he cannot take it for years.

He started his car and made his way to her boutique since it's still day time and he intended to suprise her.

The other side,

Swara was sipping cold coffee sitting with Naira having some shopping bags with them.

Naira gave a pathetic look to Swara