ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Start from the beginning

"He gives me a weird vibe"

- Clay's POV -

I arrived at the school early to practice for tonight's game. When I arrived I saw Karl and Nick throwing a football back and forth to each other. Tonight was going to be the night I made a move on George.

"Hey Clay, penny for your thoughts?" Karl questioned.

"Oh uh, just thinking about the game"

    I trusted Karl and Nick with my secret but I wasn't quite ready to tell them yet.

    We warmed up until people started arriving. Eventually Andrea came onto the field. She winked at me which I took as her way of saying good luck. Not only in the game but also for talking to George.

"Ok guys, this is it! I can feel it, you're all gonna do great!" yelled Coach Philza.

I wasn't listening to the coach instead I was looking at George. He looked extra cute in my big jersey. Before I could realize I was staring for too long George turned around and looked at me. My heart beat started to race. I noticed that he was looking at something behind me. I turned around to find that Schlatt was looking between me and George. Oh boy, did I hate Schlatt. He was always trying to make my life a living hell.

- Time Skip -

It was now half time. We were down by three points (I don't know how football works). Not that I had noticed, I was too busy staring and thinking about George.

"Everybody get some water and breathe" yelled Coach Philza.

I needed to talk to Andrea. So that's exactly what I did. I ran over to her.

"Andrea, I can't do this!!!"

"Of course you can!"

"No I really can't! What if he thinks i'm weird?!"

"I think he likes you back. You have to try or you'll kick yourself for be a scaredy cat later on"

"You're right" I said with a small frown on my face.

- Time Skip -

I slowly walked up to Andrea knowing that if she had to she would drag me to talk to George and his friends.

"Andrea are you ready?"

"No you're doing it by yourself"

"Why?"

"If you don't he'll think you are trying to introduce me to everyone"

"He already thinks you're my girlfriend"

"Fine, but I'm not gonna say much"

"Ok good enough for me"

    Andrea dragged me up to George and his friends. She tugged at my arm every time I slowed down.

"Hi George, and George's friends"

"Oh, hi Clay and Andrea" George said.

"It's nice to meet you! I'm Darryl but everyone calls me Bad!"

"I'm Clay and this is Andrea"

"And I'm Zak, only my friends call me Skeppy"

"Oh well then hi Skeppy"

    Skeppy gave me a look of utter shock. I couldn't tell if he was mad or surprised that I called him Skeppy.

    Andrea nudged me to say something so in return I blurted out the words "Do you need a ride home George?"

𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕜On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara