The Unlucky Day- Part One

Authors Note: First time writing a Tomoe x reader story

Please don't kill me if it sucks D:

And let's just say Nanami broke Tomoes heart and he's trying to recover from it.... 

"Nanami, don't go, why? ..... W-Why?" Questioned Tomoe.

"Stay HERE!" She yelled forcfully as he took hold of both of her hands.

Nanami turned her head away and broke away from him and fled down the shrine steps, tears spattering the ground.

Tomoe reached out a hand to her. "Don't leave me too! Come back here!"

  -10 years later, to the day-

Nanami walked down a crowded street, holding a heavy grocery bag. It didn't take ling for someone to accidently bump into her.

 Fruits and other things cane flying thru the air as the person fell to the side, (h/l) (h/c) hair flowing to a stop.

Nanami shook her head and saw a girl jump up. 

"I am so sorry miss! Do you need help, oh my gosh!" She said, raising a delicate hand to her cheek as she looked at the fallen groceries. "I'll pick them upm I'm so so so sorry!"

Nanami was shocked then smiled "Oh no it's fin-"

"Oh please let me help you! " said the girl determinedly, holding a apple, oranges, a carton of milk and a banana, her (e/c) eyes brightly shining. 

Nanami nodded seeing how much she wanted to help. 

"As long as I get to help you."

The girl nodded, her hair bouncing

  -earlier that day-

"BEEP BEEP!" Went the clock.

Your eyes shot open. You swung your legs out of the bed and quickly put on your school clothes. As you popped your head of the shirt, you picked up your back pack and zipped it. At least you tried to zipp it. It stuck halfway and wouldn't budge. After you wrestled with it for two minutes, you went downstaires. "Eat your breakfast and get out of my sight." Saud a voice from behind the newpaper. You stuck your tounge out. Then you shovled the peanut butter and jelly in your mouth. "See ya" you said, your mouth muffled. You had been living with your aunt for the past year. Your parents had died from an earthquake when they went on one of their fancy trips, leaving you in the care of your aunt, the promblem was she hated yur guts because you looked exactly like your mother. 

Not to mention she didn't like the fact she had another mouth to feed after she had just gotten rid of her eighteen year old son, Jack who could eat ten pounds of meat and still say he was starving.

You hopped on one foot, with the sandwitch still in your mouth. You tried to shove the sneaker on your foot. When you finally got it on, and the other one, you shot out the door. Yesterday, it had been raining. Just your luck huh? 

You stepped into a shallow looking puddle, witch apparently was deeper than you originally thought. It went up to your ankle. You gasped, feeling the cold water travl up your sock. "Just great, just great, just great, just great!" You chanted, walking, trying to ignore yur sopping wet foot.

When yoy got to the train crossing, you fixed your hair and started forward. "Bing, bing, bing!" Went the red light. The signs came down, telling you a train was coming. You groaned, looking at your watch. You were going to be late!

One part of the train went by, then another and another. One after one.

"Come on!" You yelled desperately, stamping your foot.

The trains finally stopped and you started running.

Well, maybe I can still make it in time.....

Authors note: Thank you for reading. Will update tomorrow, look forward to another long chapter >:)
sorsory about miss spellings, im excited and i have a really tiny keyboard. xD