Patient B-286

Patient B-286

Reason:  Paranoid

Gender: Male

Check-in: October 18, 2018

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About:

Patient B-286, also know as "Darryl Noveschosch"  was checked in by his family on October 18, 2018.  Notes we have on him is he has trust issues and was obsessed with muffins.  He seems to get along with Patient S-142 very well, which is a problem.  Patient S-142 seems to spike B-286's paranoia, but he'll also become over-paranoid without him.  Doctors have made the theory he will never be able to leave.  Some still have hope in him like Dr. Davidson, but he doesn't have time to work with him.  He seems to be stable as long as things don't be brought up.  Words that can make him go hay-wire are: Baldboyhalo, Bald, 14, Badboyhalo is a potato, ping-spoofing, pine cone, I was testing, Japanese symbol for beginner.  All have these have been recorded that Patient S-142.  "Badboyhalo"  was his old online name.  He is known to be very calm and nice, but he can become hostile in a moment.   Doctors have reported hateful comments and threats for him, as they said curse words.   We also think he thinks he has a friend.  After talking with Dr. Jude,  we know that his friend "Timmy"  is the Patient's SN-875 cousin.  Timmy is known to have a high-pitch voice.  

How to calm Patient B-286:

Patient B-286  likes been documented by Dr. Davidson and his colleges.  Since the time this is being recorded B-286 was not in the mental state to be taking questions, thus having them get information from B-286 friend, S-142.

"So, S-142-

Please, call me Skeppy.

So, Skeppy, how do you know Patient B-286?

Oh Bad?  We go way back!

Yes, but how?

Ehhh, I may be the reason he's in here...

Wait, what?

But enough about me! Weren't you going to ask some questions???

Oh, yes!  So Skeppy, since you know Bad so well what's the best way to calm him?

In which situation???

Hmm, let's start off with, fights!

Oh! A simple apology or saying, "Your right, I was wrong." will usually do the try!

Oh, uhh, that sounds like manipulation...

Ohhh, I see you don't know why I'm in here!

No, I don't, should I?

Nah, It's not important.

Okay, what about a loss?

Pffft, Bad doesn't deal with losses very well, just keep replacing it!  He won't know the difference.

Oh, okay....

What about with, the trolls?

...

Ya see that isn't the easiest to answer since we're in the place.  All I know is he thinks about things he likes, uhmmmm like....

*snap* 

*snap*

OH! Like muffins, potatoes, his weird obsession with salmon...

Wait, his weird obsession with what?

Oh yeah!  Guess when he was out of this hell-hole he has a fish name Mr. Squeegee!  Pretty sure he cooked it like five times or something-"

After looking through these files, we've found out the rest of the footage is corrupt.  Our workers and scientist would like to study Patient S-142 more...