Everyone turned their attention back to the screen.

Nash was now shaking in fear, "I'm gonna rip you to pieces and use you as fertilizer for trees." said Vetto. Suddenly he felt himself getting pushed back, looking back at Asta his eyes widened in shock. Asta was suddenly emitting his own killing pressure. From Vetto's point of view he saw the shadow of a devil looming over him, grinning maliciously.

The audience started to shiver in fear because the demonic aura was also felt by them.

Kalego stared at the audience bored, 'Honestly, it's not that scary.' he let out a sigh.

Yuno's eyes widened considerably somehow recognizing the demon as the same one that appeared on that day when he almost got his grimoire stolen.

The captains other than Yami were sweating profusely, simultaneously thinking 'Is this what we missed out on?'

"You are not gonna do anything to him, why? because I'll kill you first." said Asta his eyes being dead serious. Electricity started to crackle around the air, the air was rippling as sword started appearing out of thin air. Asta took hold of the hilt of the sword pulling it out fully.

He raised the sword above his head and the blade started to grow larger, larger than Vetto himself. Vetto could only stare in dread at the sword. Asta then brought the sword down yelling out "Demon-Slayer Sword: Black Divider!!!"

The audience were left in awe at the power that  Asta wielded.

The sword came down upon Vetto cutting him in half. The screen turning black and red. Asta started falling, exhaustion taking over him. He looked at the sword in his hand, it going back to its original size. 'What the hell was that? How did I summon the sword here? Wait.. what about Nash is he okay?' thought Asta.

The church were heart warmed by this seeing him still care someone other than himself. 'Heck yeah, that's my brother! No one can beat him.' thought Nash fist pumping.

Others also cheered for Asta's victory.

Nash only stared at Asta's falling form who managed to stop himself by stabbing the sword on the ground. Nash had a lot of things going through his mind mainly 'Why did he fight so hard just to protect to me?' Nash thought looking at his bruised and battered form.

Suddenly, what his caretaker and aunt, Mereoleona Vermillion once told him, "Nash, about your mother and father..."

The audience were quite surprised by the news none more so than the Vermillion Family themselves. The first one to recover was Leopold, stammering out "Wh-wha-huh"

"What he means to say is that, Mereoleona and that kid from Asta's village is related?" asked Fuegoleon.

"They're not blood related if that's what you're thinking." answered Kalego "You see Nash's mother, Mereoleona alongside Acier Silva were close friends despite the difference in status." explained Ubuyashiki.

Mereoleona gripped her fist in her seat, losing another friend even in an alternate world was painful, she was hurt enough when lost Acier now she lost another. The screen continued.

"...It's true that they ended up leaving you behind, but there were definitely lives saved because of what happened to them." Mereoleona told Nash putting her hands on his shoulders.

The screen went back to present Nash who's eyes were brimming with tears "Even though you don't know anything...." he said between sobs.

The flashback returned "I'm sure someday you'll meet someone, and then you'll understand."

Asta was slouching forward attempting to keep balance, bruises and injuries all over him. "Even though you didn't know anything, why did you do so much...?" Nash asked, tears threatening to come out more and more.

"When did this become a sob story, come on man I don't wanna cry." said Magna rubbing his eyes off of  any tears.

"Just let it flow man it's a lot easier." said Finral, Magna turned towards Finral to see he was crying a river "What the, you're already crying!" said Magna.

The flashback continued showing Mereoleona's smiling face. "Someone who'll risk their life to save you... Someone who will be..."

Asta was hardly able to stand but with his footing in check, he stood tall, head facing the sky and he screamed a yell of victory.

Nash's sobbing became stronger witnessing the sight before him as he finally realized, he realized he has found someone who can be "...My Hero."

The screen then turned dark.

Ubuyashiki then spoke up, "So everyone, what did you think of the viewing?"

"It was awesome."

"Not quite beautiful but It was good."

"I loved every second of it."

"Big bro Asta was a like hero from those fairytales." "Yes he certainly was."

Ubuyashiki only smiled, "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. We will take a short bathroom break, so please don't go anywhere."

HEY-HO people, minute here. After what feels like a century I have finally updated this story, sorry it took so long. But I assure you I already have plans for the next chapter so be expecting it soon. I would also like to say Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim readers. In another life.

Cya~