Part - 6

2 things need to clarify..
First, naina is Claustrophobic..(I know shes in army but its fictional..kindly bare 🤪)
Then secondly Rajveer and Naina both have ego issues...here naina is little
Hatelli😉

"flashback- italics"

"present- normal font."

Feeling intoxicated..Rajveer too starts responding to her..his right hand roaming on her back and left hand holding her tight ..almost pulling her with force...both their eyes were closed ..feeling the passion arising between them..which is turning sensual, gradually losing towards each other..

Still eyes closed Rajveer starts moving his nose tip from her back side of ear ,slowly moving it to down to her neck to her shoulder line..still in the same position..

Raj...Rajveer..calls khaleed ...in louder voice...making him to come out from his dream land..

Rajveer :..ah..ah..Ye..yess Khaled..replies little awkwardly..

Khaleed : Rajveer ,tum bhagwaan ke liye aise stammer na karo ...you see mujhe darr lagta hai...you see.. zubaan ladkadana matlab aadmi ka bahek jaana..ah I mean you getting my point right..he teases Rajveer by pursuing his lips tightly..

Rajveer looks towards Khaled with scared expressions as if he caught him red handed..controlling his embarrassment he gulps down entire bottle of water in one swift.... 

Khaleed: Oh God Raj, tum toh abhi he pani pani hogaye ... Ahh... you need more? 

he teases further..offering Raj his bottle too....

Rajveer : khaleed ..

He widens his eyes warning Khaled. 

Khaleed : Yes Rajveer?

Rajveer: Will you keep your mouth shut ..

One could see the firm standing of his neck veins when he raised his neck slightly, showing off his Adam's apple... 

Khaled shows mouth sealing his lips by his fingers.. laughing  in mind. Its not on tbe daily basis you get to see a irritated embarrassed Rajveer....

Slowly Rajveer gaze falls on the person who was too sitting  at the end of the table...and he knows how he hates to see her in this conference room.

He trailed a lazy finger down the length of her sternum, and her skin prickled at the touch.

Rajveer, khalid, mr oberoi, ronnie, manav, malvika,richa and Naina sitting in a meeting room..

khalid ; ok, gentlemen i wanna introduce you to our new employee Miss Naina singh Aluwalia jo aaj se KKN join kar rahi hai...

She will be assisting My Darling, Rajveer from today.. So, welcome to KKN Naina.

[i think you all remember in part 2 i have told that she will join as rajveer s secretary]

Naina gave a sharp look to Khaleed providing him a chance to correct himself....

khalid -  ahmm i mean Ms singh ..

coughing little he quickly turn his face...

Malvika hearing about Naina joining Rajveer as his seccretary gets furious... 

Mr oberoi - welcome to KKN Ms Naina singh..

he turns to richa and continues,, ahaa Richa and Ronnie ye aap dono ke responsibility hai just make her comfortatble..and introduce to our staff..ok *

richa and ronnie ; together ..yes sir

naina just smile a little and nod her head ..giving a thank you signal.