Cole and Leo. Part one - An unexpected surprise.

As the life began bleeding from her mouth, Cole held his nose. He hated the smell of dying witch. Finally, the time was perfect and he trandformed into demon Cole. Also known as "bold balthazar". He added a hint of lemon to his spicy drink and took a sip. "The deed is done." he muttered to himself. He put his thick hand on the witch's body and quickly demon cole orbed to the underworld where he would meet his master - Goth hood they called him. He was a cunning, slimmey man. Cole had a crush on him in 5th grade, but not any more. He had his sights set on a witch now.

"I have brought a sacrifice for you, master goth hood babe" Cole told him with great pride.

"Perhaps now you will allow me to go in search for Phoebe, the one with whom I want."

"NO" Goth hood replied with a tone of stirring anger. "How DARE YOU REQUEST SOMETHING so daring. I shan't let you leave until you mop the floor"

"But Goth hood.." Cole whsipered, shaking his head in surprise

"Ah, ah ah" goth hood said, slowling waving his finger at cole with his long, pointed and untrimmed finger nails.

He raised his hand, and summond a hot red fire ball. The colour of Balthazar's face.

Balthazar's jaw dropped. Thoughts of death ran through his head. He wondered if he would ever see sexy Phoebe again, if he would ever be able to apologise to her. If he would ever be able to see her hot body again.

Suddenly a white pixelated light appeared between goth hood and cole.

It was spikey Leo to the rescue, his hair was braided and held in place on top of his hair with lumps of gel.

"Nice hair you got there Leo, who braided it for you?" Cole said to Leo in great relief.

"We've got no time for that. I'll give you the number to the hair dresser on the way - Oh and don't think this means we're on friendly terms again because we're NOT. I'm only doing this for Phoebe's sake." Leo repiled.

He lifted demon Cole and orbed him right out of that dank place

"Heavy.. you've put on weight since I last held you" Leo said in response to the lifting of cole.

"Thanks, I've been working out a lot."

And at that, they were gone.