CH45 - Miyuki's conclusion

Start from the beginning

"Speaking of weird things. . ." The Urameshi girl began as her hand went up to the back of her hair and began to scratch it. "I- " Before saying anything a small fit of harsh coughs cut her off. Ruby offered one of the cups to Miyuki who thanked her water-bender partner with a small nod before she took a sip from the warm drink.

"Wait a second. . ." Master Yara suddenly said before walking over to her student and grab both of her hands into hers.

"What's going on?" Yusuke asked while Kurama looked at the woman and the girl intriguingly. There was a long intense silence that lasted for like three-whole minutes before the blind old lady opened her mouth. But no words came out because a very impatient little punk made her answer retreat back into her throat. "What is it?" He tried again with annoyance in his tone as he walked toward them with the blanket hugging his shoulders. Before anyone can reply to his question, Miyuki started to inhale deeply and loudly before a huge sneeze escaped. Though this wasn't like any normal sneeze. 

A huge gust of wind knocked the young Spirit Detective Boy off of his feet, making him not so gracefully land on his butt again with his black-locks all messy like a porky pine while his blanket slapped Kurama in the face as Ruby hid behind the be...

A huge gust of wind knocked the young Spirit Detective Boy off of his feet, making him not so gracefully land on his butt again with his black-locks all messy like a porky pine while his blanket slapped Kurama in the face as Ruby hid behind the bed in reflex.

"The hell was that?" Yusuke can't help but comment as his eyes widened a little by surprise

Genkai didn't even bother to hide the shock that just flickered in her own eyes a moment ago. A look of disbelief was painted onto Ruby's face as she slowly and cautiously rose up from her hiding spot while the redheaded boy pulled the second fabric material off of his face that matched with the water-bender girl's expression.

"Uhh. . . Bless you?" Ruby shakily said to her friend who looked like she was about to freak out on the inside, even though her face didn't say it, but her eyes however did.

"Unbelievable. . . " Genkai breathed out as she approached her sister who had not been fazed by the sudden wind accident. However, she was still in a state of disbelief.