3

i woke up to my alarm at 11am. i slapped it silent and groaned as i got out of bed. i sat in my chair and saw that techno was muted, and he sent me a message back.

technoblade
sorry about that annie, i didn't expect to fall asleep on call. i stayed in call since i thought it was respectful to, i hope you slept well :)

i smiled at the message and undeafened on discord.

"good morning" my tired voice spoke out, and i fidgeted with my fingers.

i heard an echo of an unmute, and technos calming voice. "morning! how'd you sleep?"

his words made my stomach clench softly. i wrapped my arms around my stomach. "i slept good, how'd you sleep?"

a small chuckle left his lips as he responded. "if only i slept on my bed, i would have slept incredibly well, but it was a decent sleep."

i laughed at his response, and joined the call on my phone as i walked to my kitchen.

"techno!"

"annie!"

"what do i eat for breakfast?"

"BACON- wait no, just eat eggs.."

i laughed softly at his small stutters, and grabbed an egg from my fridge. i cracked it open in a bowl and whisked it as my pan was heating up.

time skip

i finished eating, and techno was screensharing his youtube videos with me.

"i need to go to the store today" i mumbled under my breath, grabbing clothes to go out.

"what store?" techno asked, which made me stop in my tracks.

"target probably, it's closest to me" i said, turning back to my clothing rack. i took out an outfit and slipped it on.

i looked in the mirror and liked how i looked, and grabbed my keys, my phone, my wallet, my airpods, and my mask, and walked out the door

"wait you're going now?" techno asked, and i hummed a yes, opening my car door.

i connected my phone to my car, which helped a ton while driving. i drove over to target, making small conversation with techno every now and then. i hopped out of my car, and put on my airpods, still on call with techno.

"annie please tell me your buying the chips i sent you" techno asked, and i groaned loudly.

"i told you like 17 times i'm not buying the stupid chips" i said, grabbing a cart and walking straight to the food area.

"BUT THEYRE SO GO-" technos complaining was interrupted by a small shhh from me, and he humphed in response. i laughed a bit, and grabbed the chips from the shelf.

"where in the living hell are the eggs in this place" i mumbled, looking around for some place that may have eggs. i ultimately gave up and decided i didn't need eggs for another week. i grabbed all my other groceries, including some stuff that techno added, which was s'mores chocolate bars, soda, and this random candy that i never heard of.