I'll always be here for you [rated r]

Scarlet and Aaron have always been neighbors, even before they were born...

thats why they became bestfriends..

They know everything about each other...

Aaron is your typical Highschool Jock/player/hottest guy in school

and Scarlet is the innocent-looking/popular (but for a good reason)/kind person...

but even if they are complete opposite, they still help each other in EVERY problem that they encounter..

But.. on senior year... Scarlet is determined to help Aaron's biggest problem....

even if it means stepping into the 'friends-with-benefits-zone'

*************

(sneakpeak)

"Scar!!! cmon!!! its like the first day of summer and your totally missing it!" Aaron, my bestfriend, yelled jumping up and down my bed..

"stop it" I mumbled into my pillow, while kicking Aaron to make him stop

I heard him groan and the bed dipped to where he laid down..

oh shit! I just kicked him in the groin!!

I immediately sat up and crawled to where he was STILL groaning

"oh shit! im so sorry A!! I didnt mean to!! Its just that you were getting pretty annoying and-" I Babbled but he cut me off

"its fine Scar.. its practically my fault why I got kicked in the nuts.." he groaned...

I layed down beside him and laid my head on his chest when he recovered..

"you know that I love you too much to ACTUALLY hurt you physicaly right?" I asked..

"I know.. I mean who can resist this hot body" he said gesturing to his body..

I rolled my eyes at him...

typical Aaron... the cocky, arrogant, stupid (not really, hes actually smart), idiotic player that I have known... oh! I totaly forgot! hes a total jackass jerk!

but... hes my jerk..

my bestfriend in the whole world

[to be continued]

(a/n if you wanna continue reading go ahead.. :))