Gym Class

HEYYYYYY its meee. Im backkk after 2 years

---------

Ugh... its time for this shit again. I hate Gym Class. Why you ask? This is the only class when were supposed to wear uniforms. T-shirts with our school logo on it and some really short shorts. I mean.. the boys wear basketball shorts, why cant we wear something that doesnt look like underwear? And whats worse? Joan was here. The school slut? Yeah.. I mean if my shorts are short, hers are SHORT SHORT. You could practically see the outline of her vagina.

I am really bummed out because Aaron is the captain of the football team and I had no one to talk to. But the good thing is we were out in the field next to where Aaron and his team train.

I was sitting on the grass stetching and shit when a guy sat beside me.

"Hey youre Scarlet Mclean right?" Ask the good looking guy
"Uhm... yeah. How did you know my name?" I asked
"Everyone knows who you are. Youre Aaron Knight's bestfriend" he said
"Yeah... oh how rude of me.. you are??"
"My name is Kyle Evans we have 4rth period together. I sit behind you"
"Ahhh youre the guy who kept on kicking my seat everytime we have a test"
"Yeahhhh.. sorry about that." He frowned and scratched his neck
"Hey its cool." I laughed

Just then Joan and her minions walked passed us and I couldnt help but listen to their gossip.

"Did you see the way Aaron was looking at my boobs? He was so undressing me with his eyes" she told her minions.

"Him undreszing you or you stripping for him" I whispered to Kyle
"Good one Scarlet" he snickered back
"I like you. We have something in common." I said
"Like what? Dissing Joan?" We both laughed and started talking about her boob job.

Joan flipped her hair and looked at me.

"Ohhh I like you looking up at me Scarlet. Stay there" she said laughing
"Oh I like it here too. I can see your double chin and OMIGAHD. Is that hair on your chin?" I said the last part mimiking her voice

She freaked out and pulled out a mirror from her boob. Kyle and I just laughed our asses off.

"What.... else... do... you.... think is... in her bra..." kyle said in between laughs.

Just as I was about to answer Joan pulled her top down so her cleavage was showing and made an attempt to look sexy while pretending to talk to her monions, Faye and Dane. That could only mean one thing... Aaron alert.

I turned around to see a sweaty shirtless Aaron running our way.

When he stopped in front of me he helped me up and I introduced him to Kyle. And the snake came slithering to A.

"Hey babe wanna come by my house later? Maybe we could work out or something" Joan said while rubbing her boobs on Aaron's arm.
"Sounds tempting. But im pretty much exhausted from training" he said

I signaled Kyle to back up 3-4 steps away from them and started stretching. But we were both listening on their conversation.

"Oh dont worry babe. Ill do all the work. All you have to do is lie down and relax" she purred

Aaron caught my eye and winked. They started flirting and Aaron agreed to come by her house.

Ohhh really? I just got off my period and im really really in heat. Aaron knows that bc he loves it when I get off of my period. He said im "wilder". Lets just see if he still wants to go to joan's house. Cue evil laugh.

I turned so that my back was towards them and reached down so I was touching my foot. And looked directly at Aaron. And true enough he was looking at my ass. I can see perfect outline of his not-so-little-friend through his uniform and I got up seductively purposely pushing my butt out. And walked away. I looked back and winked at him. Joan mustve thought that A got a boner from her because that only made her hug him but if you look closer you could see her hands feeling him up. But still A was looking at me and I just blew him a kiss.

Couch Grady was in a really bad mood today so we had to run laps until our legs felt like theyre gonna fall off. It was actually fun? Maybe because I had kyle who is actually pretty fun to hang out with running beside me until class ended. We headed to the locker rooms and I heard A dismissing the guys for today which means theyre probably gonna go shower

I didnt bother to change and shower since this is my last class and im going home anyways. So I just took my gym bag and my cute little balenciaga bag that my mom gave me and stuffed everything that I needed inside it and waited for Aaron at his car.

I spotted kyle heading my way

"Hey kyle! I had fun awhile ago! That was the first time I had fun while in gym class" I said to him.
"Yeah me too and I ju-" he stopped talking and just looked at my bag. "Is that the new balenciaga bag? Omigahd it has gold hardware!" He gushed

I was surprised. He knows designer bags? I mean... he's a guy. I guess he was surprised too because he smiled and said sorry and began walking away. I got out of my shocked state and called him back. I didnt want to be awkward and I really liked hanging out with him.

"Yeah.. actually it is.. my mom gave it to me." I said lightening the mood.
"I love the gold hardware. Espacially on black. It just looks badass" he said
"I know right? Its screams biker chick" i laughed. "Look. I had really fun. And I dont care if you're uhm.. you know"
"Gay?" He said "yeah... I am.. I just dont want anyone to know because kids dont really get it"
"Hey its okay.. Im actually Bisexual. But ive never been in a relationship with a girl.. I just like kissing them" I said. Laughing.

We talked for a bit and exchanged numbers until Aaron came and drove home.

On the way home Aarons hands were on my thigh. Rubbing up and down and I was squirming on my seat. Im already wet he could feel it because he has this smirk on his face.
I got really frustrated. Home was like 20 more minutes away and I couldnt help it. I removed my seatbelt slapped his hands away and reached out to pull the basketball shorts that he was wearing down and just took him in my mouth.

"Shit baby you're gonna get us both killed" he hissed
"Then concentrate on the road you idiot" I said then continued bobbing my head up and down.

He had his hand on the stirring wheel and the other guiding my head up and down. I opened my mouth really wide and just went down on him. Like seriously down on him. I felt him stiffen and I looked up and see him looking around. He stopped at a mcdonalds parking lot reclined his chair and he let me continue.

"Fuck Scarlet you're literally gonna be the death of me" he breathed out while I deep throat him.

Since my short shorts riled up and from my the position which is me bend over, made it more shorter than it already was and Aaron had an easy access and just shoved his finger in me

"God you're so wet for me baby. You like sucking my cock huh?"

I just hummed and he pushed me up and pushed me to the backseat. Since his car was super tinted nobody can see what were doing. He turned me around pulled my shorts down and entered me. I gasped. He fucked me from behind while his hands squeeze my boobs.

"You're so hard A" I yelled while he kept pounding into me "Harder" I yelled and he fucked me harder while doing different angles and I yelled and bit my lip when he found that specific spot which he took it as a sign and just pounded into me on the same spot over and over until it drove me to the edge.

He turned me around so that i was lying on my back, lifted both my legs on his shoulder and fucked me. He was in me so deep that the pleasure was just so intense.

"Shit baby. Im gonna cum again" I yelled
"Yeah baby? Just cum on my cock. Cum for m- OH SHIT SCARLET. You feel so damn good." He yelled when I suddenly came.

I couldnt handle the pleasure anymore. My eyes were dropping and I feel so tired.

"A. Stop. I cant handle it anymore" I said
"Just a little more baby. Im close." He moaned out
"No babe please!" I yelled when he started going faster again "BABE STO- OH FUCK AARON!" I screamed when I came again

Aaron pulled out and started stroking himself while his forehead is againts mine and his eyes were closed but his breath was ragged and he started grunting. He is so hot when we grunts.

"Youre so hot baby" I said taking his bottom lip in between my teeth.

"Ugh" he grunted out when I did and his face contorted then he came on my tummy.

We cleaned up. Got changed and he drove fast until we reached the house and lets just say it was my turn to do the work