°|always be with you|°

techno pov

i was in the wood,searching for him...

until i heard a scream that sound familiar.

i follow where that leads and i saw him and other person that dying...

he look at me with a tear in is eyes,i saw sadness,broken in his eyes.

he start to black out,i quickly go off from my horse and ran toward him before he fall to the ground.

i grab him and the other person,it look like he is already dead...i should inform this to them.

i put them at the back of my horse and go back to them.

hope they okay with this shit-

dream pov

dream

i heard someone calling me...

dream...

i open my eyes to see SAPNAP!

"SAPNAP IS THAT REALLY YOU?!"

i ran to him as soon i try to hug him he banish...i fall down to floor with black tears?! across my cheek...

.
.
.
..

.
.
..
.

.

"DREAM!"

my eyes shot open to see george hugging me and and bad there holding me and i see techno?!

i touch my cheek and see black tears?

"dream! thank goodness you're awake!"
bad said,hugging me.

I hug back both of them.then i remember...

"sapnap..."

"hmm?"

"sapnap....where is he?"
i said quickly stood up,and left the room to find him.

"DREAM wait-"
i hear George yell...

"SAPNAP!"i keep yelling his name until someone grab me.it was technoblade...

techno pov

dream... he keep yelling that sapnap guy name...didn't he know he is dead already?!

it was weird,how he cry out black tears but i wouldn't judge it...

i look at dream how desperate he try to find him,his friend tried to calm him down.i see a black tears almost appear in his eyes,for some what reason it do hurt seeing him like this so i go up to him and grab him so he couldn't move and calm.

"t-techno what are you doing?! lemme go! NOW! i need to find sapnap!"

i look at them,that george guy seems to be a little angry and sadness in his eyes.

"dream listen to us...." George started.

"he is gone,dream...sapnap is dead! he is no longer here dream...we can visit his grave of you want..."he continue with a calm voice.

i look back at dream his tears begin to pour as he flashback what happens i think...

after that he instantly drop himself.his eyes look dead than usual,its hurt...

"technoblade you should bring to your palace for a while...its okay if you-"

"i will and i know its for his own good and this place will give him memory of...sapnap i think" i cut bad off and instantly pick dream up in bridal style and off to my palace.

he is still awake actually but he look dead...his eyes just look blunt and keep staring at some certain spot.i don't think we want to do anything for now...

third person pov

techno and dream has arrived to the palace,as soon techno walk in into the palace  with dream in his hand wilbur notice he brings dream with him.

"why did you brought a corpse here?" wilbur ask.

"first of all,he is not dead just...something happend...and second of all,he will stay in this palace till he recovers from it " techno said with his monotone voice.

"alright then...he can stay as long he would! he does look dead and traumatized bout something-" phil said while Wilbur and Tommy smirk at techno.

"he could be your beloved fiance~"
tommy said.

"i mean thats how fanfics work,am i right?" wilbur said breaking the forth wall...

"ughh- whatever you say,my dear brother..."
techno said while walking to his room.
he could hear his brothers giggling from behind.

he enter the room and lay dream down.it seems he still awake,techno was thinking how creepy is that but he still feel hurt by seeing dream like that.

he leans down to dream and kiss his forehead i mean come on- he literally almost make out with this dude. dream look at techno and pull him to the bed with him. techno was shock at the second but just join in. dream burried his face to techno's chest,techno feel his heart fluttered.he wrap dream with his arms and holding him like he is his protection.dream snuggle more into techno's chest and techno burried his face into his dirty-blonde hair,soon he fall asleep.

'i'll always be with you no matter what happend...'

____________________________________

ah hope you enjoy this chapter!

i just almost ran out of ideas but it suddenly came!

and sorry if theres typo---