9.. Sole Seconds

Hello lovely people.. ♥

After so long time, back with this story..

IMMORTAL LOVE..
Beginning Of The End..

I'm extremely sorry for this long delay

I'm extremely sorry for this long delay.. My heart felt sorry my dears.. 💜❤️

Here is the next chapter..

If possible, please give quick glance at the previous chapters, to go with the flow..

Have a happy reading everyone.. 💜

Chapter.. 9
Sole Seconds..

"When something is pleasant, lovely, and appealing, we’re caught by it..
But appealing appearances are deceptive.. We get hooked by them and once we’re caught, we suffer..!.."

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Regaining his fling sight.. he held her wrist and pulled her abruptly.. while she landed herself over him spreading her hair covering his face.. he blew it making her cheek rouge pink.. and her spine needling her heart pound bit by bit a little enthralled over him.. he lifted his head a inch to touch her forehead, and thus his eye lashes swiped her's entwining, that made her magnetize for the present second..!..

Those second freezed her, when he crooked his neck deep down thrusting his nose against her nose.. Her quivering lips vent out those warm breath, which invited him to touch them with his..!.. Yet, he stopped himself, looking at the intensified flutter of her dense eye lashes.. Her heart pounded against her chest as her hands got weaker, and her legs went numb.. All her focus is only at his tender lips, which is nearing her's to fulfill her desires, which she knows that he too is aware of.. She could feel how addictively he invaded all her senses even before taking her lips into his control.. At last, her most waited moment arrived.. She felt his lips brushing over her's.. while her cheeks bounced for a joyous blush, when simultaneously.. a glassy cracking sound flipped their senses towards the window..

Fraction of second passes.. Pragya and Abhi's were startled to see the chunks of glass pieces falling down the floor, which was a few seconds before covering the window..

Pragya lurches close to Abhi holding his arm, who held her head protectively with qualm.. She then lifts her sight at him with utmost fear, while he gestures her..

Abhi then  kneels over the bed and peeps down to the floor.. He saw the tiny particles of the glass pieces coated over the floor in guise of a girl's face.. His eyes socked out gulping his throat at the same time.. He flips back looking at Pragya who gestured him as what..!.. His face turned towards the floor again, where he saw the glass pieces scattered then and there.. regaining his seconds back he stepped down looking acute at the glass pieces.. He gasped his breath and rubbed his eyes on bethinking the face appeared through the broken glass pieces which was his girl's..!..