"Yeah, yeah whatever you say," You said while rolling your eyes.

     "Then you went back and helped clean up Filch's office." Fred mentioned.

     "Because I'm nice unlike you two."

     "Like that time you helped us prank him last year. Real nice y/n." George said sarcastically.

     "I had a change of heart." You grinned at them.

     "Whatever, we have to go get ready, bye losers!" Ginny said excitedly.

     "What? The dance is in 4 hours!" Fred exclaimed.

     "And?" Ginny asked, pulling you up the stairs with the rest of the girls in tow.

     You decided to have Angelina do your hair and you were going to do Hermione and Ginny's makeup because you had some experience. Angelina started brushing your h/l h/c and trying not to rip out your hair. After completing, you did your makeup. It was complete chaos with all of you running around, but it got done. Luna was the only calm one, she just sat minding her own business and doing her hair.

     After finishing helping everyone get ready, you slipped on your dress. It was gorgeous. You admired yourself in the mirror, you almost looked like a princess.

     "Now I'm kinda jealous of Cedric." Hermione laughed after getting a look at me.

     "You should be! I might as well steal you from Viktor." You grinned, joining the joke.

     Hermione actually cleans up very well. She was pretty before, but now she looked like a model. Her usual frizzy hair was now in a modest updo. She had a minor amount of makeup on, but it made her all the prettier. Even Luna's wacky dress that she made herself looked amazing. Ginny and Angelina too.

     "Wow, we are hot!" You exclaimed.

     "Hell yeah we are!" Angelina exclaimed.

     You took a few steps down the stairs trying to get used to wearing heels. 'That'd be embarrassing if I fell in front of everyone' You linked arms with Hermione and continued down the steps. At the bottom, Fred and some other Gyffindor guys stood admiring. Fred kept taking glances at you and couldn't believe he missed out.

     Angelina took George's arm and continued walking. Luna took off, and Ginny left with Neville. Fred took Katie, but he was pissed he didn't take you. Hermione and you kept walking past Fred and Katie. Finally reaching the last steps, you let out a breath, and continued on. Cedric stood there waiting. He looked up, and locked eyes with you. His jaw fell to the floor and his eyes went wide. You grinned and noticed Viktor nearby too. Hermione said goodbye and went to Viktor. Cedric finally spoke.

     "Wow, you look gorgeous." He spoke at almost a whisper, he was mesmerised at your beauty.

     "Thank you, you look quite handsome as well." He started blushing profusely and you took his arm.

     Professor approached you and Cedric, "Are you two ready?"

     "Ready for what?" You were utterly confused.

     "The champions dance, they dance first." She told you before walking off to Harry and Cho.

     "Cedric?"

     "Okay, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to be scared off."

    "You knew? I don't wanna embarrass myself in front of the whole school!"

    "Just follow my lead, we'll be fine." He smiled.

     Professor McGonagall came back with the rest of the champions and their dates. You spotted Harry and Cho, Hermione and Viktor, and Fleur and some older kid you didn't know. Harry looked as nervous as you were, and you glanced at him and sent him a smile which he returned.