'Pretty Boy Diggory'

Y/N POV
The dance was upcoming and you were becoming more and more on edge. 'Is Cedric going to ask me? Do I want Cedric to ask me?' You wanted to go with Cedric because he was very attractive and he did have a great personality. You felt guilty to go with him because of Filch. Also, at the same time, you thought that there was no reason to waste time on a forbidden crush. Of course Cedric wasn't him, but he was an amazing guy. It was an inner battle, and in the end you chose Diggory.

Diggory had three days to ask you, and if he didn't, you were going to go with Hermione. If she gets a date, you are not sure what to do, you already rejected so many guys. Will they want you back?

You woke up late, and hurriedly got ready for breakfast in the great hall. Messily you threw on your plaid skater-style skirt and robes, you ran to the mirror to do some makeup. Angelina was rushing you so you ended up with just some lip gloss and you left your naturally perfect h/c hair down. 'Who needs makeup anyways? All women are prettier if they are natural.'

You walked down with Angelina making quick conversation about the Yule Ball of course. Fred and George spotted you and waved you and Angelina over. George immediately started questioning you.

"So, y/n who are you going with?" Fred looked especially interested in George's question.

"I'm not sure," You lied, "Who are you going with?"

George looked away from you and chucked a paper ball at Angelina to get her attention away from Katie. He asked her to the ball by making weird hand movements, it was like he was playing a game of charades. Her face lit up and she nodded.

"Angelina." He responded.

"Yeah George I just watched you ask her," You and Angelina let out a laugh. She turned back and continued talking with Katie about the ball.

"Are you waiting for 'Pretty Boy Diggory' to ask you?" George asked jokngly. I didn't answer, but the blush on my face did. "Wait, really?"

"No, I'm just saying, if he did I might say yes," You answered, Fred looked away hurt, but you didn't notice.

"Wait here he comes," You looked over your shoulder as soon as he said that which caused George to snort. "I'm kidding, don't get your panties in a twist. So, what's so wrong about me or Freddie over here? We are way more handsome than Diggory,"

"Well first," You playfully punched George for being an ass, which he pretended to be injured, "Second, You are going with Angelina and Fred is probably already going with someone. Third, if he wanted to go with me he would've already asked me. Fourth, Fred doesn't like me like that," You eyed Fred waiting for his reaction. He looked hurt, but played it off.

"Hey, I haven't asked anyone yet, and I wouldn't mind going with you. You aren't that ugly," He joked, which caused you to slap him in the arm. "No, but seriously do you wanna go to the-"

"Hey, y/n can I steal you real quick?" Cedric interrupted. You smiled at him and agreed.

"I'll be right back. Were you going to say anything important?" You asked Fred.

"Uh, no it's okay just go with 'Pretty Boy Diggory'," You nodded and tried to hold in a laugh at Cedric's nickname. Fred hid his hurt feelings with a smile, but quickly frowned when you walked off.