PART - 3 ❤

He saw her clad in the white suit....her golden jumkas dancing in her ears...her mangtika jumping on her forhead...her bangles giggling in her hands...his first gift - the pendent in her neck named shehnaaz kissing her skin making him jealous...n her anklets in her feet singing....n her punjabi jutti adding the shaan in her attair...(honestly i just love this look of her)

N then he drank her features...her chubby cheeks which he loves to coo...her ears be randomly sucks n turns heron everytime...her eyes talk to him more than her lips ever could...her forehead he loves to plant kisses at 'kiss of promises'....her hair always makes him possessive when they hide her face from him but still he lovingly tucks them back....her nose apparently she thinks ita her fav thing n he bites on it to tease her but she fails to see how many kisses he place on it its his fav more than hers....her lips her just wants them always on his....

Here he is in black shirt n pant...top buttons open his chest his body on show..."abhi btati hu isko...bda aaya...hayeee iake baal kitne rukbe ho gye h...koi na mai malish kr duge...ankhe deko kitnu smoking ki hoge..chitar kahne vake kaam krta h...itni tight shirt pehne ke kya zrurt thi...biceps tk bahar aa rhe h...hayeee kinna hot lg rha h..." she mumbled to herself. But soon came out of her thoughts as a irritating voice came.

"Hello !!" Arti stepped forward to meet her..a smile covered her face...n she met everybody. N moved towards the one who was busy checking her out.

She stood in front of him n their eyes met the time stopped. The minute they looked at e/o they could'nt look other way n it was discovered the first time they met. Her smile turned into a grin. But looking at others she forwards her hand to shake.

"hey , shehnaaz !" a smirk tug on her lips...he shakes his hand replying "sidharth" n smirks back...ohh u wanna play babygirl? He thought in mind.

But before she could step towards another person he pulls her into a gentle hug...which looked but was ofc not...his hands on her upper back...her near his torso...he breathed her...n got his breathe nack after months...her smell belong to him...she belong to him...she is his. She shivered under his touch. Till date he makes her nervous with hia touch...till date her cheeks turn red..till date her heart skips a beat when he touches...its like always a first time.

" I missed u !!" he whisper wined like a child in her ears. Sending sensations to her core. But she was here to play. Aha not the game but with him defenatly. She left him after a few secs her smirk turned wider looking at his annoyed face.

"hello , mai abra ka dabra paras chabra!" he barked , sorry said. (can someone kick him where the sun does'nt shine.)

She forward her hand faking a smile. But he pulled her in a uncomfortable hug. Jeepi g his hands on her waist while she was quick to say "hey" n pulled back.

While someone was burning quki grmi bhot thi...ofc koi jealous tha. His hands fisted in a sec. But arti held his bicep bringing him back. He glared at her n hand n she immediately left him.

"Duph bhot h andar chale. " she said he went inside without saying anything while shehnaaz wanted to laugh so badly on her face. But somehow suppressed it.

They all settle as bb announced the new members n all. But sidharth mischevsly smiled n pinched her waist where paras touched covering his hand under her dupatta n she jumped on her yelping in pain.

"Ahh" she yelped n jumped on arti's skirt.
N glared him while everybody looked at her.

"Kya hua aap thik toh h na..?" he faked concern n smirked when she looked around n then at him n nodded. He gave her a 'u forget who i m ' wala look. While she gulped she forgot ki voh sidharth n now she is in trouble. 'Cuz if u r bad he is ur dad'.

"N i really m" he whispered in her ears while everybody had gotten back to their work. N she shudder at his dominant voice.

"what?" she asked still recovering. N gulped hard on his next words.

"Daddy" he mouthed making her go all red n he left towards the washroom area.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do like / vote ,comment n follow.♡♥♡
Virtual hugs n kisses.😘