PART - 17 ❤

Recap:)

Rashmi gritted her theeth at shehnaaz while shehnaaz blew her a kiss but than rubbed back of her hand on her lips and making a eww face. Looking as cute as ever.

Sidharth placed her on the bed softly. Going out then taking her medicines from the storage box not looking at anybody.

He went back inside and sat beside her while she made faces at him but he didn't give her any attention.

_____________________________________

"Sidharth baat kr na kya hua gussa hai ?" She asked him for the 7th time as he still ignored her.

And now her pregnancy hormones kicked in and she started crying...

"Sidharthhhhh" she sobbed and he was by her sure at once.

"Acha sorry sorry darling ro nhi...shh..chup hoja mai bss majak kr rha tha na." Sid tried to make her understand.

"Nhi tu unka gussa meko ignore kr ke nikal rha tha dekh liya bss teri bhi." She told still crying.

"Kya dekh liya darling...ch ch ka8se ashleel baate krti hai." He teased her and she stopped crying and he diverted her mind to another topic.

"Sab dekh liya...kutta gnde baate krta hai." She blushed.

"Sab?......(his voice low his hand on his mouth) haww abb..abb mai kya kruga mere izzat ka kya hoga?" He cried in the most dramatic way.

"Ab toh maune leli teri izzat ab kuch nhi ho sakta...ab toh teri nishani bhi hai meri pass." She giggled playing along.

"Yeh mai bta rha hu aapne acha nhi kiya mere sath mujhe justice chaye aap mujhe jante nhi hai." He threatened her and she laughed.

"Dekh bey tere jaisa maal ho toh bndi kya kre?" She asked trialling her finger sensually on his bicep till his neck.

"Chdo mujhe hath mat lgao yeh kya kr rhi ho aap...ch ch yeh achi baat nhi hai."  He tried running while she held his wrist laughing evily.

"Abey yaar kitna baw kha re la hai tu cjal na bas ek baar aur chal mere sath." She air kissed him turning her hed to the washroom area.

"Sharm nhi aati aapko...aaj kl ldke bilkul safe nhi hai aap jaise ldkiyo ki vajah se." He hissed.

"Abey oo ja rehne de tere se vaise bhi kuch nhi hone vala koi dusra hi pakadna pdega." She told him leaving his hand looking around and saw asim she smiked mischievously at sidharth and he knew what's coming up so he became normal.

"Aye aye aye nhi chal bas khatam ho gya tu jeet gye loot le tune mere izzat mai tere bache ka baap banne vala hu. Bas chalo abb khatam ab hum sote hai." He quickly told her as he saw asim coming she laughed at his possessiveness.

"Nhi ja rhi bebu mai kha jauge teri hi hu." She told him and he pinched her nose playfully.

She kept her head on his chest and he kept his one arm below her hand on her waist and the other on her cheek softly stroking it.

Slightly mature content ahead. ⚠️

She closed her eyes and licked her lips once as they dried off.

He couldn't help but sneak a kiss.

The quilt moved on their faces and he not so gently raised her face to his with his hand and took her lips in a shocking kiss for her.

After a moment she reciprocated as he bit her lower lip making it bleed.

Then kept sucking her lips and slowly moving her tongue aside with his he licked the innerlinings of her mouth.

She wanted to hold him so bad but she didn't knew when her hands were locked in his one hand not letting her move a bit.

She was trapped. He was not letting her do anything. His legs were on her now.

Moving her upwards to himself next her legs were locked in his.

And she could swere that she felt his hardness poking her at the right places.

She felt wet at an instance, ofcouse pregnancy hormones duh!

"Bebu pls leave na i wanna touch you feel u pls." She gave her best puppy eyes.

But he was still not letting her move.

"Nahh nahh babygirl time for punishment." He hissed in her ear giving it a harsh bite making her cry 8n pleasure.

"Pls sidharth." She pleaded for him to touch her, to pleasure her.

"Awwe look one more punishment added. What did you called me?"
He rubbed his fingers over the cloth on her buds.. she moaned, but than screamed when he harshly pinched it.

"I'm sorry daddy, pls pleasure me, pls." She pleaded yet again.

"No, you're a dirty little girl you don't deserve a apology, but i know of a thing which you do deserve a punishment. Now don't cum or moan till you sre asked to. Hmm ?" Sidharth spoke in her ear, his voice more heavy and husky.

"Yes daddy!" She whimperd when he slid his fingers inside her pj's and then her panties.

_________________________________

And i know what i deserve is likee nad comments so do complete the target.👻

Likes - 300❣
Comments- 70🥰

Virtual hugs and kisses.🤗💋