Chapter 1: The One Where Trump Recruits Pence

July 14th, 2016

Trump hit the golf ball with his golf club. He watched the ball fly off into the distance.

"You really love balls, huh?" A familiar voice called out behind him, it was his golfing buddy. Trump turned around, facing him.

"Mike Pence." Trump laughed, pulling Pence into a hug.

"Hey Donald, it's been a while." Mike awkwardly laughed, not letting go of the hug.

Trump found this kind of sus, and pulled away quickly. He coughed awkwardly, trying to break the tension. "So, I asked you to meet me here for a reason." Trump placed his golf club down by his golf cart. Calm down Donnie, why are you so nervous? It's only Mike... He took a deep breath. "Mike, will you be my..."

"Be your boyfriend? Donald, that is so gay. I'm a good Christian, and I don't believe in that. Even though you are hot, I would nev--"

"I was going to say be my running mate." Donald looked at Pence in confusion. Well, now he knew to never ask Pence to be his boyfriend. He made his feelings on the subject very clear, and that is that him and Pence were never going to happen. "Listen," Donald sighed deeply, grabbing Mike's hands. "You're one of my best golfing buddies, and I think that we would make a good duo. So, do you want to take away a bunch of people's rights?"

Mike Pence grinned, he loved hearing the last sentence. "You know what Donald," Mike looked into Donald's dark/grey blue eyes that swirled with so much hatred towards immigrants and the gays. He loved this. "I'm in."

July 15, 2016

Trump inhaled nervously, this was it. This was going to be the tweet that he announced that Mike Pence would be his running mate. He was so lucky that Pence said yes, Pence was so... He snapped out of his thoughts. He couldn't think about Pence's beautiful hazel eyes, and the way it contrasted his sexy white hair. No, not now.

He typed the first thing that came to mind, and quickly hit send. He never thought about his tweets before he sent them. 'I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governer Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. News conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M.' He smiled to himself, that tweet was amazing.

Pence walked in, after seeing the tweet that Trump had just tweeted. "Hey Donnie." He sat down next to his best friend, placing a hand on his back. "I'm proud of you, we're going to win this thing." Pence said, glancing down at Trump with a somber look.

"M-Mike.." Trump glanced up, he had been crying. "How am I supposed to win? If Hilary wins the libsharts..." He glanced back down at his feet. He didn't like this, he didn't like crying, but for some reason Pence had made him feel safe. "Hashtag girl boss will beat us."

"No." Pence said, with such a determination in his voice. "Donald John Trump, we will beat Crooked Hilary and Tim Whats-His-Name Kaine." He rubbed his hand down Trump's back.

Trump glanced back up at Pence, a smile creeping across his face. Pence grinned alongside this. He placed his hand softly on Trump's cheek, wiping away his tears with his thumb. Pence was sure to not make eye contact as he wiped Trump's tears comfortingly.

"Pence.." Trump grabbed Pence's chin, lifting his head slightly. "Thank you." Their faces were barely inches away from each other, no, centimeters. Their breathing filled the room, both of them to shy to make the first move.

Pence eventually bridged the gap, pressing his lip to Trump's. Trump leaned into the kiss, allowing Pence to explore his mouth. The two men readjusted themselves, so that Pence was towering over Trump. Pence kissed Trump with such a burning passion, like he had everything he wanted and that he was never going to let anyone take that away from him.

"What the hell is happening here?!" Melania looked at the two men.