"Do you have anywhere to be?"

"No."

"Okay good you're coming over and we're binging movies," you said grabbing his hand and tugging. 

"But scho-"

"Shut up its fine," you said cutting him off. He didn't complain and kept walking. 

When you held his hand before you never really payed much attention, it just felt right. You looked down at your laced hands. His hands were a lot bigger and his fingers were a lot thicker. His hands felt warm and rough. They felt like working hands.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," he said with a light blush and a smirk. You shrugged and pulled out your phone from your back pocket and a flash went off. He looked down at you, appalled.

"What? You told me to," you said with a smirk. He shrugged and kept walking.

USHIJIMAS POV

Her hand fit perfectly in mine. Granted, I was the one who held her hand the second time, it still surprised me how perfect it was. I wanted this moment to last forever. 

"Have you ever watched the Divergent Trilogy?" she looked up to me with her bright E/C eyes. 

"No I don't think so."

"Boom. Movies decided. Theo James is HOT," she rambled. I walked with her and listened to her rambling about the movie characters. To be honest, I wasn't listening very intently. I was mainly focused on her hand in mine. I know it was cliché to keep myself focused on it but i couldn't help it. Hell, I was a teenage boy what the fuck else am i going to focus on besides girls and volleyball.  (Fuck studies we don't know her.)

Before I knew it we were walking inside her apartment building and sitting on the couch while she scrolled through movies, hunting for "Divergent". Our hands were still linked because neither of us knew when to let go. 

"Do you want popcorn?" she asked.

"Sure i'll come with you," I said as i pulled her up with me. I noticed she winced as she got up and kinda hobbled to the side. 

"What happened," i asked pulling her back on the couch with me and finally letting go of her hand to examine her ankle. I noticed it was covered before but i never asked why because i didn''t feel like it was my place. 

I pulled down her sock and stifled a chuckle as a bag of dethawed peas fell out.

"Oi dont laugh!" she said, her face turning a bright pink. Her pink face brought pink to my face as i let out my laugh. I normally don't show emotion that much because I fell that people will judge me, and if I try to pretend it just looks forced. But when i'm with Y/N, i feel safe. 

"Come on," I say as I grab her arms and pull them around my neck. I then pick her up and her legs tie themselves around my waist out of instinct. She lets out flustered noises of protest as i carry her to the kitchen and place her on the counter. I grab several ice cubes out of the freezer and wrap them in a paper towel because i don't find anything else. She winces as i put the ice on her ankle and i flinch but she seems to settle down.

"Do you wanna tell me?"

"Nope, because then I'll have to tell u backstory." I nod and move the ice to her forehead. "Ack that's cold take it off," she says as she reaches for the ice. With my free hand I pin her other hand down to the counter. I forgot she has a free hand and she grabs the ice and put it on my forehead. 

"Ack its cold," i say backing away. She pushed me to the other side of the counter.

"Look how the tables have turned," she says with a smirk.

"Oh yeah?" I reach and grab her waist and flip her around. Then, i lift her onto the counter and climb over her. 

"well shit..."she says, breathing heavy. I can feel her breath on my face. I want to kiss her...

A/N

Well shit.. cliffhanger >:)

Okay okay. In all seriousness im sorry for not updating in so long I had a period of time where i had wattpad deleted and then when i redownloaded it i had writers block the a period of lazyness :))

BUT NOW IM KINDA BACK SO DONT YELL AT ME. I tried to make this chapter a lil' on the longer side for yall to make up for being a proffessional douche. I'm not sure when i'll update again but i'm pretty sure it'll be soon because i hate this cliffhanger too dont worry. 

Also, I wanted to do a Suna x Reader but im not completely sure. I wanted to give it stoner and alchoholic but sweet vibes y'know? Anyway, yall tell me if i should in the comments b/c i am incapable of deciding for myslef :') 

See yall next time