in which frank has pink hair and likes shit on the dancefloor

a/n why did i make this omg

Frank was so excited. He was going to his first concert! Of course, not alone, but together with his boyfriend, Gerard (mind you, he is bisexual, not gay, okay?). Blood On The Dancefloor was like his favorite band. Because he wasn't like other teenagers, oh-no. He liked good music, not that stupid Justin Bieber and One Direction crap.

He was standing in front of the mirror, studying his sexy self. There was just one thing missing. The hair. Frank picked a strand up, twisting it in his fingers, he frowned at the dead-looking, neon-pink hair. It missed the little extra. The little poof that scene kidz like him rocked.

He found the little comb he had stolen from his dad (he used it to style his mustache, don't judge him. His Hercule Poirot game gotta be on point), and the hairspray from his mom.

"botdf yes my favorite." Frank said as he continued to tease his pink hair.

The exact moment he said that the doorbell rang. His amazing boyfriend was finally here. Frank ran down the stairs, only tripping about 69 times, and almost died once, but managed to reach the door before his mom did, and pushed her out of the way, making her fall on her butt, but he didn't notice, too busy making sure his hair looked good. He also didn't notice his mom muttering a "God, why did I give birth to you?" before she made her way into the kitchen.

When he threw the door open, Gerard was standing there in all his vanity. And hair.

"OMG Gee! Your hair is so cool!" Frank reached out to touch his boyfriend's freshly dyed, bright red hair. 

"I know right?" He laughed, stretching out his hand, which by the way was covered in BOTDF wristbands. Frank took his hand, grinning. They made their way to Gee's car, talking about how excited for the concert they were.

"Frank, we should totally fuck in the car before the concert." Gerard said seriously as he turned on the car radio, "Sexting" playing calming and quietly in the background to create the mood.

"B-but Gee, I've never done the... The frickle frackle before... I'm scared." He teared up, looking up at his beautiful boyfriend.

"It's okay baby, I'll show you."

When they parked the car, "S my D" came on, and Gerard looked seductively over at Frank.

"It's hard being a diamond in a rhinestone world, Frank."

"Wow, you're so poetic Gee..." Frank sighed. His magical boyfriend wa sthe best.

And that's the story of how Frank rode Gerard's dick in the backseat while singing along to "S my D", Dahvie Vanity standing outside the window, filming it all, because he's a perv like that.

a/n

i have nothing to be sorry for. this one goes to you grasspee.

i just spent 1 hour on that fucking edit love me

-pece out, zoo