New Year's Eve-A-Rooney

***

***

Oh, hey everybody! Welcome back to Johnny Nim-Bus-ta-move's, dancing New Year's Eve. We are here live from the cultural mecca of Steven's Point, Clancy's Dairy Farm. Oh, and our famous sparkly onion is on the rise cause we're a mere four hours away from midnight! And with me is hometown celebrity Liv Rooney!, Johnny said as Liv walks out as everyone cheers.

Well, thank you, Johnny. You just watched the top five cat interviews that Johnny did this year. Meow-za, Liv said as Johnny laughs in amusement.

All gems. Hey, and speaking of cool cats, let's welcome our favourite novelty dancer, The Clog-master!, Johnny said as the clog-master came out clog-dancing.

***

Clog on, Clog-master, Sydney said as she clog danced calmly as Karen came in.

Look at you. You should be down at Clancy's whooping it up with your sisters, even though, Maddie is there on her annual Christmas date. By the way, I can drive you if you want, Karen said as Sydney laughs.

Nice try, mom, but I know Liv banned you from going, Sydney said.

Oh, no, no. She was just teasing. As if I'd jump up on stage and start playing the flute. By the way, have you seen my flute? Did she hide it?, Karen said as she started to look round for her flute.