Triplet-A-Rooney

^outfit^

^outfit^

***

No, Dad, no. Okay, it needs to go up. More. More. Up more. Down a tiny bit. Perfect. Triplet sister officially welcomed. Bam! What?, Sydney said as Pete fixed the banner.

Okay. Mom?, Maddie said.
Mmm?, Karen said.

Snack update. Where's Liv's favourite dip?, Sydney said.

Oh, you mean this dip?, Joey said with his mouth full.

You two are eating the dip?, Maddie said.

This is Wisconsin. You can't welcome people home without dip, Sydney said.

You two are officially banned from the Welcome Home Zone!, Maddie said.

Sydney, Maddie, honeys, if you two are freaking out because your sister Liv is coming home, then. Then we should talk, Karen said.

Mom, she's our sister. Our built-in best friend. We're not freaking out, they said.

***

Of course we're freaking out! Starting tomorrow, we're going to school with our celebrity sis, They both said.

And we all have the same face. Yet she's "The cute one.", Sydney said as she showed a picture of Liv.
***

Hey. Hey, guys. There's a bunch of people with cameras on our lawn, Parker said.
***

I'll miss you, paparazzi. When I walk through this door, I will be just another regular 15-year-old-girl, Liv said.
***

I just finished the final season of my smash-tastic TV show 🎶Sing it loud🎶 Oh, it was one of those super-realistic shows where kids suddenly break into song for no reason.

And I loved Hollywood, and I was offered, like, a quizzillion other shows and movies. But I missed my family, and it was time to come home, Liv said.
***

Liv bumps into the door as it opens to familiar faces.

Aah! You stole my face, Liv said.

We had it first, Sydney said.

Ooh!, Liv said as they sister hugged.

Take notes, that's what it looks like when a girl is happy to see you, Parker said.

Thanks, Parker. And this is what it looks like inside my armpit, Joey said as he shoved Parker's face into his armpit.