2-The Teenager

You're pretty innocent. You've lived your life without going through much trouble. Perhaps you run into someone desperate enough to forcefully take money from you, but you do end up giving them something—I mean, you can't just refuse a desperate, needy teenager.

They look pale, practically ghostly as they shiver between a few rags, if that, they have on.

So, out of the goodness of your heart you remove your own coat and place it around their shivering figure.

You should've seen their eyes—mercilessly coated in lavish layers of adoration, because, you see, no one else in the world has cared for you as you are doing now.

What do they have to gain from this relationship?

You, of course.

So, they work hard. Fifty dollars isn't a lot to create a life off of, let alone the life they dream of having with you, but all in good time.

They don't dare to throw away your coat and chuck away their tattered cloths, instead buying some.

Now they look presentable. A coffee shop near your house hires them. Despite being 15, they want to work hard for you. Of course, they still wear your coat every day as a reminder of you—fuck, your scent hasn't yet disappeared, much to their pleasure.

They're young, can move around a lot faster than your withering bones. They can provide for you, and all your needs.

After working up to 16 hours a day, every day for six months, they still don't have enough.

However, they sense their calling somewhere other than the working world: the Mafia.

Their deposit is all of the money they've made. They invest all of their savings into this.

Finally, finally! They've made some headway.

A year after meeting you, they're much better off. All their friends have bought cars and house in counties they haven't even heard of, but of course he's saving for you. How old are they again? 16!

Now the age gap was only 21 years!

God, they're so excited they're getting aroused by the thought. Every night they sleep in barrels of cash, and they masturbate to some whore that looks like you, maybe younger around the sides. God, they were so lucky to be so close to you!

Another year goes by, and they've never lost sight of you. All the friends in your life are theirs (paid) in disguise! This way, they finds out everything about you. Because they're shy, you see.

They can't express their affection as boldly as you did—how naughty of you to give them a coat! In the olden days, didn't giving tokens between each other mean you were lovers? They blush at the thought, face buried even deeper into your coat.

It's starting to mould because of how little they've washed it, because of the weird liquid on it.

Still, they wear it with pride. They've even been promoted—the right hand "man". They're only 18, god would you look at the growth of that child, they're really ready to conquer the word. Ready to conquer you.

One day, you're invited by your friends to a party. They have got, they said, a stripper for you.

You blush at the thought, hairs standing on end as you stubbornly slap your cheeks.

You're turning 40, this is a once in a lifetime treat, so why not enjoy it?

First, they give you presents. You tell him, in your light hearted tone, "Oh guys, you shouldn't have!"

In return, one says, "Yeah, not like you're getting us anything." Everyone giggles at that. He couldn't have been serious.

One gift is some questionable lacy underwear for you, and you blush. It's just your size, as if someone's taken it in your sleep.

"Oh nooo, your kinky sides coming out Y/N!"

"You better shut up before I give you more wrinkles!"

The cake is delicious, but it somehow tastes strange. Strange, not like F/F.

Like...

Like...

Oh, your strippers waiting for you already. But instead of them coming to you, your friends have delivered you to them like a pig to slaughter.

They tusk at the trouble they went through for a few measly thousand dollars. One had to be killed due to their attraction to you.

So, in bed you lie with your laced underwear, blind folded and bound to the bed.

Your lover giggles. They can't believe you don't recognise them. Haven't they been on your mind each day since you two met?

For you own sake, they had to ball gag you. I mean, not because they're afraid of your screams, but of your harsh words.

They will get you to love them completely, however.

They're still only 19, after all.