Halloween 🤡👻👽

Everyone has been sticking to their friends since Leon and sayakas trail.
But you came up with a idea!
Since its Halloween today and nobody can really go out , or well, see other real life people. You are trapped in a school bear in mind.
You made monokuma announce your idea!
Each student is to dress up in one of the outfits and use some of the make-up provided to trick or treat.
The way you will trick or treat is go around the UNUSED. Dorms on diffirent floors. (NOT YOUR CLASSMATE DORMS BECAUSE THEY WILL BE TRICK OR TREATING THEMSELVES) Yes, you do HAVE to do it. That means you too Togami. And you also HAVE to dress up. My fellow monokubs and robots will awnser the doors to give you candy.
Phuhuhhhu happy Halloween!
You didn't tell monokuma to force them but oh Well! You decided to go to Makotos dorm to see if he wanted to trick or treat with you.
You knocked on the door (you have everything outfit and makeup in a bag) Makoto opens the door with a warm smile and invites you in
"Hey y/n! I was gonna come over to your dorm but you beat me to it haha."
You smile back at him
"Hehe! We must think alike Naegi! Can we dress up as something matching?"
You both sat down and looked at the outfits provided.
You decided to both go and fallen angels. You had really realistic scars and blood all over your faces
"We look so cool!" You exclaimed just as the announcement went off
ALL students may now begin trick or treating! Phuhuhu have fun!
You and makoto made your way upstairs into the other dorms to get your goodies, whenever you knocked you both stared at the candy like little children. It was adorable. The first pair of people you ran into was
Kiyotaka and Mondo they were both dressed as zombies :)
About 5 minuets later you ran into
Chihiro, who was dressed as a robot, he asked you if you knew where mondo and kiytaka were and you pointed him in the direction of the two.
You then ran into sayaka, Leon, yasahiro and Hifumi.
They invited makoto to come with them
(They didn't invite you because they dont like how close you are too makoto) (except sayaka)
Makoto turned them down and you continued trick or treating.
We didn't bump into anybodyelse surprisingly, but you had been trick or treating for a while and were both tired with buckets full of candy! You both decided to have a sleepover.
You watched horror films and cried over the deaths of your faveriot characters. Stuffing yourselves with candy, you then both were super hyper so you went around scaring your classmates and making a mess of the main room. Monokuma then caught you, he wasn't mad though. And he sent you to both to makotos dorm. You then both went to sleep.
As you were sleeping the two of you slowly fell into each other's arms and cuddled like that for the rest of the night :)

AUTHOR NOTE!
I'M SO HAPPY I GOT THIS OUT ON HALLOWEEN AND I MIGHT POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT! HAPPY HALLOWEEN, I HOPE 2020 IS TREATING YOU WELL! LOVE YALLL