VI After Care

Hello hello! This is the after all the fun fun time with Negan

Hello hello! This is the after all the fun fun time with Negan. So enjoy! It's going to be rather wholesome.
————————————————————

You pant softly, pinned under the males body. By now, you had bruises, scratches.. and hickeys all along your body. When he said he could go hard, you didn't know he meant that hard. The male hovered over you, his eyes occasionally flickering down to your lips. Quickly, he pressed his to yours once again, making you smile. However the kiss is short lived as he pulls himself away. The male sat down on the edge of the bed, leaving you a sweaty breathless mess beside him.

"Didn't hurt you too bad did I?" He chuckled, causing you to roll your eyes with a small laugh. Despite the various bruises and scratches.. you didn't seem to mind them. They didn't really hurt anymore.

"N-no." You stutter out, still trying to catch your breath. The male chuckled, turning his head towards you with a kind smile. You begin to bury your face into his pillow, inhaling deeply. His scent filled your nostrils before you exhaled into a sigh. Shortly after you yawned, giggling again.

"You should probably head back to your room." The male suggested, standing up and grabbing his boxers. Your face fell, sitting up with a small nod. For some reason you felt hurt by that. You two did just.. have fun. Quite a bit actually. A part of you felt.... used despite giving him permission to do everything he had done. Which was a lot.

"Right... yes sir." You squeaked out, looking down at the ground as you stood up, using the males sheets to cover your bare body. Despite the fact he had literally seen every inch of you.. you still wanted to cover up. The male must've heard the hurt in your voice because he soon walked over, placing his hand on your cheek.

"I really did have fun... Y/N." He whispered, his gaze flicking to your lips again before he placed a gentle kiss on them.

"Me too..." You responded, smiling weakly at the male after your kiss.

"Why don't you uh... stay here tonight...? I'm sure you're gonna have trouble walking.." He chuckled, nodding towards the bed. You tilted your head, giving him a confused look.

"I uh... don't have any clothes to wear..."

"You can wear some of mine for the time being.. alright?" You nod your head, biting your lip. Now you were staying here? That's new. Carefully pulling away from the male, you walked over to his dresser.

"Uh... anything specific you don't want me wearing...?" You stuttered you, looking down at his array of t-shirts. Most of which were white or black, however there were a few interesting band tees.