Chapter 15- Decision

They stop in front of a luxurious condominium. This must be his place. He didn't say anything as Caden dragged him inside. Neither of them talks. They entered a unit and Caden slammed the door loud.

"Caden Shit! What's wrong with you?" He didn't expect Caden to slam it so his heart jumped from being startled.

"What's wrong with ME? No, what's wrong with you Skyler Fanucci? What the fuck is that Sky huh?"

He saw it? "Are you talking about the kiss?" 

"Fuck yeah, and this fucking DATE!" Fiery feeling rushed into Caden's system. 

Sky was so nervous but he didn't let it show. He tried to calm down so his confusion and anger won't be slamming together. It's not a good idea. 

"Caden, calm down. What are you so mad about that? We're not a thing Caden, we are not dating. We are not together. So I can date whoever I want and kiss whoever I ---" Before he finish his sentence, Caden pushed him on the wall and kissed him harshly. It was a mad kiss, a very angry one. It's so rough that Sky felt his lips wounded. He tried to push Caden away from him but Caden caught his hands and placed it above his head. Caden's other hand was holding his jaw firmly.

"Cad--- cade-Caden stop." He struggled beneath Caden. His tears start to form in his eyes and in no time, it started to fall. He wasn't hurt physically, he was hurt emotionally. He became more confused about Caden. He wasn't supposed to act like this right? We're not a thing. He can't love me. Caden tasted the tears and realized what he had done.

"Oh shit, Sky.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Caden loosen his grip on him and hugged him as Sky broke down. He didn't mean to hurt him. He went nuts when he saw Shawn kissed Sky. All that's left in his system is madness and foreign feeling he never felt before.

"Ti prego smetilla, Caden. Please stop. I'm so confused right now. Don't make me lose my mind." He was still crying as Caden hugged him. Caden lifted his crying face and wiped his tears away.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to do that."

"Stop calling me baby!!! I'm not your baby Caden! Stop confusing me."

"Tell me what are so confused about."

"Are you dumb or just plain ass stupid? Your touches. Your kisses. Your intentions. It's confusing me Caden. I know, everyone knows you hate gays. But why? Why are you with me? Why are you kissing and hugging me Caden?"

"I want you Sky." He said without hesitation.

"Why do you want me?You know you can't want me." He said in desperation and pain. He doesn't want this. This wanting but on a dead end. 

Caden looked at him in silence. He doesn't know why he wants him. He doesn't know why he feels the need to be with him. Its all new to him, too foreign for him.

"You can't even answer me Caden because even you yourself don't know why. How the hell do I suppose to know if you also don't know?" He said in a hushed voice filled with hurting and hopelessness.  

He pushed Caden away and was about to go out when Caden speak. "What about you,  Sky? You're giving me signals but you still went to a date with Shawn. What are you trying to do huh? You said you want me, but why date Shawn?"

"I want you Caden. I really want you. But you don't want me Caden. You can't even stand being served with a gay server, how much more being in relationship? I am too much for you Caden. You are too much for me too. It's fire on fire Caden. We cannot just live with wanting each other. So let's just be friends for the sake of our friends. It's all you can offer me. And I won't ask you for more."