Life is shit

And I mean that literally. Everything has gone to shit, I don't know how to feel anymore, I don't know what to do with myself anymore. The more I look at myself the more I wonder if I was the problem. Probably, I tend to be way too sensitive for no reason. I've been told its because I don't want to get hurt, that I'm trying to protect myself, and it's true, I am.

I don't know what I did to life for it to go this way, to throw things at me to where I don't want to try any longer. But I'm sure I can make it through, it isn't the first time and it won't be the last.

I can't tell things apart, I've made myself oblivious to certain things. Yet I hurt myself by doing that and withdrawing. I'm tired, I don't know how to live anymore, I don't know what to do. I can't be bothered to figure out. It's amazing I'm not failing school, I still manage to get A's.

But I've made a decision. It might not go into effect immediately, but I want to do this. To get my mind off things. To try and cheer me up, put me back in the place I once knew before my world crumbled.

And that's writing.

So, I apologize to anyone who requested on the rules page, but I'm going to go through and delete those requests. I'm still open to requests though, but I'm starting over completely. And by completely I mean erasing every draft I've started and doing them over again. To get myself back, because I've been away for so long I couldn't get myself in it again. I'll most likely try and do a one shot idea I made first because it'll probably be long, but I still want to be able to take your requests.

So here's a list of ships I won't do because I either don't like them or I just can't be bothered with them currently.

-star sans poly
-horrordust (sorry :/)
-afterdeath (I've lost interest in this ;-;)
-bad sans poly (my brain is too tired to work with polys currently, I'll eventually get back into them, just not now)
-any poly (again, sorry)
-dreammare
-nightcest
-kustard
-killmare
-NightOuter (It's a unknown ship I think, but I'm just being safe)
-drink
-bluexink
-bluexdream
-NightInk (I've done one but I can't be bothered right now)
-basically Outer with anyone but sci, cross, and killer

(Please note that some of these ships may be removed from the list, when they are and you happen to notice, you may request them if you'd like)

I might add onto it later, but here's what I'll write.

-fluff
-angst
-smut
-sub cross (no Dom cross, sorry)
-Dom dream (I just see the twins as Dom's :/)
-Dom ink (yeah, also see him as a chaotic Dom)
-Incusire (is it Incubux and desire? Maybe, maybe it is. Maybe Incubux is a tsun-)
-Dom outer (idk)

I can't think straight so I might add on some more later.

Again, I'll be deleting (probably not, there's a lot) the requests from the rules page. Please resend your requests on this page if you truly want it. I'm sorry to do this, but I need a fresh start, and honestly, I've lost track of everything I've done so far. This is to help me get the stuff you want out. Please deal with me just this once, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.