𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

He noticed that everyone was giving them their space. He moved to sit on the bench that he was sitting on earlier. She joined him but stayed standing up.

"I shouldn't have attacked you." Natalia broke the silence.

"I understand. You have the right to be angry." He responded.

"I do. You left, then popped up out of the blue."

"I'm sorry for the way I left things. I said things I shouldn't have."

Natalia let out a chuckle. "I just lived up to your words."

"Nat, I--"

"You said i was going to be like my dad and kill myself, and I did. You were right."

"I didn't mean any of that."

"Well you still said it. You broke me Jasper." She started to approach him. "And I hate you for it.

She left him alone and walked into the house. He didn't know how to fix the damage that had been done.

August 2006

Summer was exactly what Natalia needed. Her newborn phase was hard for her, emotionally and physically. In the beginning Carlisle said she needed to be homeschooled, Natalia wanted to prove everyone wrong, that she could control her thirst. It took a long time for Natalia to be trusted in her own home. It was hard to convince Stella that she was staying the night with Rosalie. After a few weeks it was getting harder to keep the facade.

The first time she went home would be a memory that would stay with her forever. Before she went Alice and Esme gave her lessons on how to act more human. Putting in eye contacts, having bad posture, and even the simplest act of breathing. Natalia was worried to go home but Alice assured that she would be in her bedroom if anything happened. That was the first time she had ever been close to human blood. She didn't know if it was because the people were her mother and sister but she didn't want to attack.

When Rosalie finally came clean about turning Natalia, her reaction was the same from when she first turned. Natalia didn't understand, she had told Rosalie that she never wanted this life, and Rosalie knew how that felt. Natalia felt betrayed. Her and Rosalie's relationship suffered. Natalia didn't speak to her for months.

Natalia's relationships with her other friends suffered too. Every time Jessica, Mike, or Angela called Natalia always had to create an excuse on why she couldn't hang out. She felt bad but she would feel worse if she killed one of them. Edward wouldn't let her see Bella. Both girls wanted to see each other bad. Natalia assumed that Edward told her that she turned and Bella told Jacob who told the pack because she hadn't heard from Paul in a long time. She hoped that their friendship wouldn't have been affected by her turning but she was wrong. A part understood, vampires and werewolves are enemies, but another part of her was hurt. He hadn't even tried to talk to her.

Her relationship with Jasper had improved a lot. After Rosalie confessed, Natalia felt bad and told Jasper that she was sorry. Natalia still loved him, she never stopped. Alice was working her match making skills everyday. Her reasoning, mates should be together. One night, Natalia snuck into his room. She found him lying on his bed reading her favorite book.

"Hey!" Natalia said.

Jasper jumped a little, startled by the girl. "Natalia."

"Can I come in?"

Jasper just patted a spot on the bed next to him as a response.

"I just wanted to talk. I'm so sorry. For everything." Natalia told him.

Jasper felt her emotions and felt at how sincere she was. He didn't want her to apologize. He loved her, he never stopped. He had spent the early days saying sorry to her. Natalia would never be able to forget all of the things he said to her, but found it in her unbeaten heart to forgive him.

"Don't be, I understand." He gave her a smile.

Natalia picked at her nails, as her new coping system. "I want us to be back to where we were before."

Natalia couldn't look at him while waiting for his response. Jasper looked at her with wide eyes, in shock. He wasn't expecting to hear that sentence any time soon.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Natalia smiled when she saw his smile. "Yes. I miss you so much and I hate us acting like we don't mean the world to each other."

Jasper put a big kiss on her lips. Natalia kissed back, she had been waiting for this moment since he left. It soon turned into a makeout. Natalia was doing what she always used to do when she was human, keeping her hands on his chest and wrapped into his hair. It was Jasper was bringing his hands up her thighs when she pulled away.

"What are you doing?" Natalia asked

Jasper froze. "If you don't want to go there tonight then we don't have to."

Natalia looked at him in confusion. She face fell in relief when she figured what he was talking about.

"I thought you were the one that decided that or not." She ran her hands through her hair.

Jasper laughed, "Well I wouldn't hurt you now."

Natalia mouthed oh. Instead of responding she just leaned in again. The couple stayed up well into the night, staying tangled in each other, loving each other.

 The couple stayed up well into the night, staying tangled in each other, loving each other

*Has updating books been weird for any of you guys? Also check out my conversations page for updates!*