Ch.8 Fall festival

Start from the beginning

"It will be fun to just dance! You gotta let yourself go."

"No thanks. Anyways, I'm getting coffee. We'll be leaving in a few hours, I suggest taking a shower and looking for clothes as I did.", he brushed past Puff as he reached for a coffee cup.

----------

Noon rolled by as Edge looked out the window, crossing his arms,"Puff! Come downstairs now! It shouldn't take this long to get ready!", Edge tapped his foot. Outside, leaves rustled and flew by as people walk, excited. 

"I'm coming!", Puff comes downstairs, in a nice cream pea coat, black gloves, and black pants.

"...You really didn't have to dress nice.", Edge admired how well the colors worked together.

"Well I wanted to! Besides, it may get cold later and I wanna stay warm."

Classic and Fell joined the two downstairs, in thin jackets, "It won't be that cold! The most will happen is a light breeze. It's not like we'll be freezing."

"Now watch! When it gets dark, you'll be shaking and cold. Don't jinx yourself, Classic.", Puff shifted his attention to Edge,"Ready to go?"

"I've been ready! Come along. Oh wait!! How the hell will Puff be able to blend in with his eyes looking normal? I can guarantee a cop or two will roam to make sure everything is under control."

Fell held his hand out,"I got this covered. It's illegal but mimics happy pills. Sunshine pills~! Makes your eyes look exactly as if you were on the real thing but, it doesn't make you high and shit.", Fell placed the green circular pill on his tongue and swallowed,"Here Puff. I think you already took one with Classic."

"I did.", Puff took the pill and also swallowed, Classic doing the same.

Edge looked between the three,"I could easily arrest all of you! Where are you getting these drugs??"

"Wouldn't you like to know, cop? None of ya business. The thing is...I can get this cheaper, it is much better, and I don't feel gross if I miss a happy pill. ", he pushed by Edge, opening the door and dragging classic outside.

"Actually I would like to know! Ugh, you're unbelievable. Do you even feel bad about taking these illegal drugs?", Edge's voice was a lot softer. Now that they were in public, there were open ears everywhere. If Edge says something wrong or too loud, him, Fell, Classic, and Puff could be in huge trouble.

"Do I feel bad saving money and basically having the same effect? Nope! I'll buy them again!", he smirked widely and pointed ahead,"Enough of that...look ahead! The festival looks pretty.", at the entrance of the festival, orange fairy lights glowed and blink, giving a welcome to those that enter. Leafs slowly fall at the entrance, making the floor colorful with red, orange, and yellow. A sweet smell was in the air, from pumpkin spice to sweet chocolate, likely from nearby food booths. Children were giggling and pulling their parents along to go inside. 

Puff holds Edge's hand, pointing too,"It's so pretty! I just love the fairy lights. They can be used for anything.", the four approach the entrance and go inside. Down the lane of food, games, and dancing was music. A rhythmic song that you could feel pump in your heart. Edge nodded along until Puff tapped his arm.

"Thanks for bringing me here...Come on! There is so much to look at, I almost want to dance along with the music."

Classic and fell waved as they passed by,"Well while you two do whatever, we're going to be walking around. We'll see you two either at home or if we bump into each other.", Fell said and disappeared into the crowd.

"I am willing to bet 100$ that they are going straight to eat. Puff, since this is basically your day to do what you want, is there anything you wanna do first. There are a few games here and there is a park nearby. Plenty to do, or we could walk around."