prologue

It was a nice sunny day in wattpad world and everyone was just doing their own things and typical things because everyone does... Yeah it was pretty boring today .

" i'm almost there " vitarah said laying down on her bed .

" where? " zeny said .

" around the corner! " I said as I got up from the bed and brushed my hair .

" I can't see you! " Roxanne said .

" you can't see me!? " I said now sitting on the couch holding hands with trollex ( UwU )  as ohanabanana1 was holding the phone .

" who is that ? " ohanabanana1 said .

Scarlet_Thorndike , Kathryn , and thrash where sitting on a bench just killing time by playing tic tac toe . Maya and titus where just watching them play .

" UGH!!! I'M SO BOOOOOOORED!!!!! " Maya said laying on the floor .

" same T_T " titus said .

" I know right , I mean nice day and everything but however it's really boring when you don't know what to do now " xXStringXx said .

" Well I'm just drawing on dirt with a stick and still bored " MoonlightStorm24 sighed .

" hmm , I wish something interesting would happen " EmilyLovesRP said . Then suddenly they saw TheNewAlexOC and porgypie screaming driving a futuristic looking car leaving fire trails behind .

" TOO FAST , TOO FAST , MAKE IT STOOOOP!!!!!!!! " TheNewAlexOC screamed . porgypie looked ahead to see that they're so close to crashing into a house .

" UMM DUDE , WHERE GONNA CRASH!!!!!! " porgypie shouted . TheNewAlexOC looked to see as well and tried pulling over the car hard making the car stumble and roll to the house crazily .

- inside the house -

" anyways , it was nice hanging out with you Rosie " RVengerOfficial said with bliss arina sitting next to her  .

" Yeah sure was reef marina " Rosie_Bloom said .

" I wonder when you come back again- " bliss marina got interrupted by the futuristic car that crashed into the wall breaking it . RVengerOfficial coughed from the smoke flying around . luckily no one was hurt . porgypie got out of the car and fell out the window dizzy .

" Hey you two , are you guys okay? " Rosie_Bloom said walking up to to the 2 dizzy O/C'S .

" Yeah , those crashing into wall thing happens all the time " porgypie said getting up from the floor.

" and also sorry about your house wall , I accidentally went too fast to the point we crashed " TheNewAlexOC said .