"You know it's different with Nina," he reminded them, "And she's not an ex," he added, "Not yet at least." Harry mumbled to himself.

"Look, Falling and To Be So Lonely are wonderful. They're creative, and they're emotional; two things that already make you as an artist stand out, Harry." Adam said, "Whether or not you add them is your choice, but I just think this experience has been about you being relaxed with your work – yourself."

"I agree," Sarah nodded at Adam, "If they get added, it's basically how a relationship goes. You start all happy, things get emotional, then you're just, okay. They're part of the process, part of your journey with not just Nina, but with yourself, too."

Harry stayed silent for a few moments, taking in the words of his bandmates and team, absorbing it all in and letting it fuel the gears in his mind.

"You know," Mitch spoke, making Harry's eyes land on him, "You said they're honest. I feel like it makes sense that they are, because after all, you are including an almost nude picture to the album, aren't you?"

"Which Nina took." Jeff acknowledged with a small smile.

Damn them for being right.

"Alright, we're adding them."

_

If there was one thing Nina hated the most, it would be sleeping on an airplane, even with a neck-pillow to prop your head and help you get more comfortable.

If there was one thing that Nina loved, it would be exactly the same thing she hated only because it helped pass time.

With an aching neck, Nina trudged through the airport, looking for her best friend.

Standing on his tippy toes was Flynn, holding a heart-shaped blue balloon that had "Welcome back!" written in white on it.

Though she was tired, Nina couldn't help but smile as she walked towards him as she pulled her suitcase.

"You know? I think you might want to consider heels for days like this." She joked, watching her best friend laugh loudly before pulling her into a hug.

"Feels like you've been gone for a year." He said, pulling away.

"They were only 6 days."

"What's your point?"

Flynn had helped Nina with her suitcase, drove her to get burgers, then back to her flat, helping her up as well.

"I feel so tired but I know I won't be sleeping." She grumbled, falling on her sofa.

"Wish I could keep you company, but I have to be back at work in half an hour." Flynn frowned.

"Already?" Nina pouted, "So much for it feels like a year, you twat."

"Excuse you, I asked to leave in early today. I only have two clients to work with then I'm coming here with food and a shit ton of gossip."

"Fine, only because you said gossip." She smirked.

"Don't destroy anything until I'm back." Flynn pecked your cheek.

"No promises."

He scoffed at her before walking way, leaving Nina sprawled on her sofa.

About 20 minutes probably had passed before Nina was on her feet to go shower and change, pushing back the one thought that ran through her mind.

Surely texting a man who might or might not be your man wasn't so awful, was it?