[twenty seven]

Začít od začátku

"Saw Flynn. Was not pretty. I deserve it so it's okay.
He didn't use violence, but it would've been easier if he did. Lol. I love you. x"

"Oh my God, I said Lol. I'm becoming you now. I love it, thanks. Sorry I triple texted. Take care. I love you. xx"

Every time, it made her smile. Every time, it made her heart race.

Every time, it made her homesick.

To be able to make it to her Ma's birthday, Nina was getting on the plane back to London at dawn, knowing that she needed a day to rest at her flat before the birthday.

She folded her clothes and stuffed the souvenirs she got at the sides while Maria sat on the beanbag in the room, Clara sprawled on Maria's bed, Elijah sitting on Nina's.

"Is someone picking you up?" Clara asked.

"Yeah," Nina nodded, "Flynn."

"Missed him." Elijah smiled.

"You should really come to visit soon." Nina said hopefully, looking at her cousin, "I miss you all too much and you rarely visit."

"Well, excuse you, not all of us get paid to deal with superstars and models." Maria joked.

Nina rolled her eyes jokingly, "Give me a break. You're a teacher, you have holidays you can travel on."

"She has a point." Clara agreed.

They all chuckled and laughed as they watched Nina finialise her packing by looking around her to make sure she didn't miss anything.

"What's the plan, Ni?" Elijah asked, "After you go back."

"I'll definitely sleep, that's for sure." She pointed at him.

"Stop playing stupid," Elijah feigned annoyance, "You know what I mean."

Nina sighed, zipping up her suitcase before looking up at him, "I'm going to meet him."

_

"This is album material, Harry." Jeff shook his head in disbelief, being the first to talk from the team as they all gathered in the studio.

Harry, with his pointer's knuckle on his cupid's bow, turned to look at his friend and manager.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"We worked on many tracks that didn't make the cut," Tom began, "But these two? They fit so well in the album, mate."

"What do you think?" Harry asked quietly, looking at Mitch.

Mitch nodded, "I agree." A man of few words.

"What's making you unsure?" Sarah asked, looking closely at Harry. She knew why, but she wanted him to say it out in the open.

"They're too...honest," Harry said, "They're about Nina. Everything that's happened."

"The entire album is about Nina." Tom said teasingly to lighten the mood.

It slightly worked because a small smile made its way to Harry's face. "Yeah, it is, but these two," he took a breath, "Will I ever be comfortable and okay with performing them live? I don't know."

"Will you be comfortable performing Cherry? It's about an ex, too." Jeff asked.

Harry stifled the cringe at how Jeff added a "too", implying that Nina was an ex and that was the last thing Harry wanted to refer to her as.