"Excuse me give me her number right now!" I say, jumping up. Luna laughs and hands me her phone so I can put her number into my phone. I quickly text her.

I put my phone away and check the time

I put my phone away and check the time. "Alright, Luna we need to go," I say, grabbing my school bag. Luna nods and puts on her combat boots. I pull on my converse and get up. We walk to Luna's car and get in.

Why am I so nervous?

Clarke's POV

I'm standing outside of the school with Raven as we wait for the twins. Raven is wearing her usual grey jeans, white shirt and red jacket outfit. I'm wearing ripped black jeans, a long-sleeved white shirt, a leather jacket and tall combat boots.

A car pulls into the school parking lot, and Raven recognizes it as Luna's car

A car pulls into the school parking lot, and Raven recognizes it as Luna's car. We walk over and they get out. "Hey Woods'" I say when they're out. Raven walks over and hugs Luna. I like their relationship. All of Ravens ex's treated her terribly. I think the fact that Luna is a girl might help.

I walk over to Lexa. "Nervous?" I ask, earning a nod in response. I chuckle. "Don't worry. There is a very high chance you'll have a class with at least one person from our group. And since you and Luna are both new, you'll probably have classes together."

Lexa lets out a sigh of relief. "That's good. I'm still hoping I'm with you or Raven, though. Or even Octavia. You're the three that already go here I actually know." She says. I nod and the four of us walk into the school. There are some people already here, but not many because school starts in like 20 minutes.

We walk to the office and I see Lexa starting to fidget with her fingers. I can tell she's nervous so I reach over and hold her hand. "You'll be okay, Lex. All of the teachers know about your situation so they'll go easy on you at first. Nobody here will really talk to you except for our group, which is actually good. Everyone sucks." Lexa smiles a little at that, which was my goal.

We reach the office. "Alright. Me and Raven will wait for you two out here." I say and Lexa nods. Luna looks at her and they walk into the office. Me and Raven sit down on a bench outside the office. I look over at Raven. "You really like Luna?"

Raven's face lights up and she nods. "So much... We've only gone on one date but I'm really falling for her, Clarke. We're actually going on another date on Friday night. I'm excited. I like her more than Finn, Griff." She looks at me.

Finn was her last ex. He was a great guy until he tried to kiss me. Raven was heartbroken. She went off and slept with a lot of people after they broke up. That was 6 months ago. Luna is good for her. I can tell.

Lexa and Luna walk out of the office with their schedules a couple of minutes later. Lexa walks over and I grab her schedule. I look through it. "Ooh. We have three classes together. Everyone has the same lunch because that's just how it works. So we only don't have two classes together... Raven is one and Octavia is in the other though so you'll be good."

Lexa smiles softly and nods. I hand her schedule back and notice her hand linger on mine. I glance up at her. When she notices me she pulls her hand away. "Alright, so we have English first."

Raven looks at us. "Luna has almost the same schedule as Lexa. Just not last period. We're all in the same first period. We can show them their lockers and then head there early?" The Latina says, earning nods from the rest of us.

We hear someone walking behind us and turn to see Octavia. "Hey Octopus," I say, smiling at the green-eyed girl. Although she's now dating my ex, I'm really happy for her. Niylah treated me great, so I know it'll be the same for Octavia.

Now that I think about it, when we broke up she mentioned she had feelings for somebody else. It didn't bother me. We only dated for a little over four months. We need it because we decided we'd be better off as friends, and because she was moving. That was around eight months ago.

Octavia smiles. "Hey, Griffin. Birdy. Twins." She says, addressing all of us with our nicknames. I notice Raven is holding Luna's hand. I am so not going to let her live that down. The one class Lexa is with Octavia I'm with Raven. That's when I will bother her.

We walk to where the twins' lockers are. Coincidentally, they're across the hall from me, Raven and Octavia's lockers. The twins put the stuff they don't need away, and the other three of us get our books. The Woods' were just given theirs so they don't have stuff to grab.

Octavia is also in our first class. The five of us walk to the English classroom, despite being 10 minutes early. Lexa sits in the seat beside mine. Luna and Raven sit in front of us, and Octavia is in the back on her phone.

She always sits in the back so she doesn't get caught on her phone. Me and Lexa talk until now people come in and class starts. The teacher introduces himself to Luna and Lexa before starting to teach.

A/N
So Imma be honest, I wrote the last paragraphs at school