"Sehun-ah!" Sehun's ears perked up as he heard his name being called.

"Yah! Oh Sehun!" Sehun smiled secretly before turning around, meeting the owner of the voice.

"Krys!" He uttered, although his pronounciation was a bit off.

"I called you several times already." Krystal pouted making Sehun's heart melt at the sight.

"Oh, you were?" Sehun queried as he smiled.

"Yah," Krystal whined before continuing.

"Where were you yesterday?" Krystal questioned.

"Oh, I was busy with important things." Sehun bit his lip.

"And how important was it?" Krystal again queried.

"It's very important." Sehun responded, highlighting the word 'very'.

"And this happens to be more important than me?" Krystal asked once again as her right eyebrow rose.

"What?" Sehun chuckled as he holds Krystal's hand.

"Of course not, it was just some kind of family business." Sehun explained making Krystal smile.

"That better be true though." Krystal playfully glared at him before dragging him outside the room.

"So..." Krystal trailed off as she looks at Sehun.

"Would you take me out today?" Krystal shyly asked, placing a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Of course. I didn't got the chance to do so yesterday." Sehun shrugged as he opens the passenger seat of his car.

"Such a gentleman." Krystal giggled.

"Only for you, jagi." Sehun winked before jogging towards the opposite door.

I think I (A SeStal FanFic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara