"Ah." Sehun nodded his head only to widen his eyes when realization came into his head.

"Mwo?!" He shouted, earning attentions from everyone in the hospital's café.

"See Krystal? He's sometimes slow." Irene pointed at her brother as the two girls both giggled.

"Jakkaman," Sehun massaged his temple, letting the information sink in.

"Woah. It really is a small world we are in." Sehun said as he finally calmed down, offering Suho a smile for the first time.

"If that's the case, then I approve you to be my sister's guy." Sehun said blatantly making Suho's eyes widen.

"Oh no, we're just friends." Suho stated as he laughs nervously.

"Oh," Sehun said as he nervously looks at Irene, who was piercingly glaring at him, oh if looks could only kill.

"Sorry." Sehun fakes cough, hoping to chase the awkwardness away.

"So, how's the hospital noona?" Gulping, Sehun tried to open another topic which made Krystal giggle once more.

"It's fine." Irene sighed.

"That reminds me," She pointed at Krystal.

"Are you somehow related to Ms. Jessica Jung?" Irene asked.

"Ah, yes. She's my older sister, unnie." Krystal responded.

"But why? Do you know her?" Krystal asked.

"Somehow, she's like a regular patient here." Irene shrugged setting her eyes on the quiet Junmyeon.

"You know, she always comes here with her boyfriend." Irene looked at Krystal.

"Boyfriend?" Krystal asked.

"What's his name again?" Irene asked herself as she racked her brain for answers.

"Oh yes, Kris Wu.