She screamed happily as she seen me in my uniform.

Cynthia: your back!!" she yelled coming over and hugging me. She yanked me into a hug and I laughed as we rocked back and forth.

Me: Cyn okay! my first client should be here any minute." I said.

Cynthia: okay okay, professional." she breathed. Just as she said that my first client came in with a big smile.

Me: hey Chelsea." I smiled remembering her.

Chelsea: Hey!" she said giving me hug.

Me: so a regular sew in right?" I said as she handed me her bundles.

Chelsea: yeah but I was wondering if you could curl it this time."

Me: okay for sure." I said as she took a seat. I looked up at Cynthia who smiled at us.

Me: Cyn go away." I said as she beamed away.

Cyn: oh shit okay sorry." she said. She looked around and grabbed the remote to the TV in the room. Turning it on for me, I shook my head as my client laughed.

Cyn: you can watch anything you want." she said handing the remote to her.

Me: Cynnn." I groaned as she stood there.

Cyn: okay i'm leaving now!" she sighed. She stopped at the door as I combed through the girls natural hair.

Cyn: please say you'll be here all day."

Me: Cyn!" I snapped.

Cyn: mhm okay bye!" she said prancing off.

Me: i'm sorry about that." I said as I separated her hair.

Chelsea: oh no, it seems like she's just excited that your back like I am."

Me: yea, she really is." I laughed.

Me: okay hop on over to the sink so I can get started." I said. She nodded and I grabbed the shampoo and conditioner before heading to the sink.

Cyn POV

I smiled as I heard her washing the girls hair.

Chris: okay bitch if you don't give her space to be in her element. This is her first day." he said pulling me fully away from the door.

Me: I know, I know, i'm just happy she's here!"

Chris: me to." he smiled.

Chris but those mannequins I took home are a little to big."

Me: oh shit you wanna return them?"

Chris: I was thinking that, but then I had an idea to start making clothes for bigger girls." he said.

Me: oh yes! that would sell."

Chris: I don't want it just to sell, I want it to be helpful for girls who are a little thicker in certain places." he suggested.

Me: well that is still good. show me your ideas I might wanna hop on that project with you." I said. He nodded as Melissa came into our conversation with a frown.

Me: what M?" I said.

Melissa: there is some guy here claiming he is the property manger and is demanding to talk to you." she frowned. I frowned to and dropped my stuff.

Fixing my dress, I headed to the front were two men stood at the front desk.

Me: how may I help you?" I snapped a little.

??: Are you Cynthia?"

Me: Yes, how can I help you?" I repeated folding my arms.

??: We are here to discuss moving dates-."