authors note

I am genuinely upset by the hate that people are giving.
Its a ddlb/age regression story. Daddy dominant little boy.
If you dont like what im writing then stop reading.
I work hard writing this and im tired of being called "cringe"
Or even b!itch as I saw just a minute ago.

Its very clear who my audience is. And if you arent comfortable learning or listening then you arent who this book is written for.

Ddlg/ddlb/mdlg/mdlb is a section of bdsm as dominant and submissive
But I am an age regressor who uses these terms to "label" my dynamic. I write Izuku as an age regressor. Many age regressors refer to their care givers as daddy or mommy or a gender neutral name.

Thats all Bakugou is. Someone to take care of Izuku in little space.

You may not agree with some things i wrote like Inko dying and I didnt want to have her die either it was just climatic and fitting.
But you dont get to harass or say hurtful things to me.

As someone who has been severely bullied to the point of being hospitalized, writing is an escape for me. And for people to be hateful about what I write?
It makes me want to stop writing.

Please think of how you would feel if people said the things on my comments to you.
It would hurt a lot. Especially when youre trying to be there for people.

Im genuinely about to delete this whole book because I'm tired of getting a notification and seeing hurtful words.

*****all my socials are in my bio if you want to become friends!!****