003: 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎; 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖

"What did you guys get?" I ask as Lily and Camilla enter our apartment with groceries. "Everything." Lily says dropping them on the counter.

We've all three been best friends since middle school and it's never ever been a "one person is closer to the other" type of situation because we're all so similar.

The doorbell rings and I run over to open the door. A boy with a big Chick-fil-a bag greets me.

I pay him and bring the bag of food over to the kitchen. "Our food is here!" I cheer.

"You know we just bought food and we're still postmating." Cami points out. "Yes Cami, we do know." Lily says patting her straight brown hair then popping a fry in her mouth.

I eat a chicken nugget then begin to speak. "So, I talked to that Jordan guy today" I say. "Well we dm'ed." I correct. "No way!" Cami and Lily exclaim.

"Yeah he commented on my picture then dm'ed me and we had a small conversation." I explain

"Woah." They both say. "Yeah I know." I say. "He was actually so nice." I say. "Girl you better get with that." Cami says. "We just met Cami." I laugh. "Yeah I know and he's showing interest in you and he's fine so I say go for it." She says.

"Lily?" I ask. "I'm with Cami on this one." She agrees. "Wait where are the dm's?" Cami ask. I pull them up and let them read through.

After a few minutes of them reading they look up at me. "Awwww!" They both exclaim. "What?" I laugh.

"This is so cute! He seems so nice." Lily says. "Yeah I guess." I smile.

"So are you going to keep talking to him?" Cami asks me shoving fries in her mouth. I shrug and look back at her.

"I don't know, maybe." I respond, unsure. They both give me a pointed look and I sigh in defeat.

"Fine i'll give him a chance." I say. "But i'm not jumping into anything yet." I quickly say after.

"That totally fine, we just want you to get back out there because we know you can do it." Lily says.

I smile at them then get up and walk towards them. "I love you guys." I smile.

"We love you too, now go talk to your man." Cami teases.

"Whatever." I laugh.

______________________________

ANDREAMOR
hiiii Jordan...

JORDANNPOWELL
hi Andrea....

ANDREAMOR
ok this is going to be so embarrassing and it's going to sound like I'm crazy...

JORDANNPOWELL
i like crazy....

ANDREAMOR
why are we making this so suspenseful with all the dots?

JORDANNPOWELL
idk just felt like it was needed

ANDREAMOR
anywaysss i just felt like talking to you
ANDREAMOR
also my friends said i should talk to you more

JORDANNPOWELL
i like them already;)

ANDREAMOR
yeah they like you too😭

JORDANNPOWELL
are you busy rn?

ANDREAMOR
nope i'm laying in bed being lazy as usual😌
ANDREAMOR

ANDREAMOR nope i'm laying in bed being lazy as usual😌ANDREAMOR

JORDANNPOWELL
wow

ANDREAMOR
sorry my hair isn't done or straightened i didn't feel like fixing it since i'm not doing anything

JORDANNPOWELL
no i like your curls they're pretty😍

ANDREAMOR
you really think so?

JORDANNPOWELL
yeah they suite you
JORDANNPOWELL
they make you look prettier than you already are

ANDREAMOR
jordan stoppp

JORDANNPOWELL
just telling you the truth

ANDREAMOR
well thank you:)

JORDANNPOWELL
you're welcome:)
READ 10:45 PM

______________________________

ᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
hi guysss new chapter with some interactions with the besties😌.

also how are we liking jordan and andrea's interactions so far?? lmk in the comments